Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Summer Attendance Event

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited June 14, 2018 in Vault
Are you dedicated to your time in Erinn? Our special attendance event includes some cute new rewards for those who can't get enough of Mabinogi. Answer, "Here!" when Caravan Joe Calls out your name!

00H9F-79337037-6e72-4189-aab7-5c8c12c341b3.jpg

Summer Attendance Event

Event Dates: Thursday, June 14, After Maintenance - Thursday, July 19, Before Maintenance

Event Details

• Talk to Caravan Joe during the event period to obtain an Attendance Check Scroll
  • You'll earn a stamp on your scroll after 36 minutes (once per real day)
  • Some stamps earn you special prizes
  • Days need not be consecutive. It's okay if you miss a couple, but not too many!
  • Must be cumulative Level 30 or higher to participate

Attendance Check Scroll Rewards

pgJxxWp.png
ShoogImaizumiJazmynCrimsọnKtty

Comments

• NguyenskyNguyensky
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    It's not made clear, but you have to stay logged in for 36 minutes on your chosen character.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    I've edited it for clarification! thanks :D
  • ToonchuToonchu
    Mabinogi Rep: 910
    Hello! I've been playing for a long time, and so I understand that there are plenty of events, however I was wondering (long shot) if there was any way you could extend the event for a little bit? I had a family issue and wasn't able to play until the later half of the event. Thank you so much!
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 10, 2018
    Toonchu wrote: »
    Hello! I've been playing for a long time, and so I understand that there are plenty of events, however I was wondering (long shot) if there was any way you could extend the event for a little bit? I had a family issue and wasn't able to play until the later half of the event. Thank you so much!

They will not extend an event for few players who didn't have a chance to log in just for 36 minutes a day. We even have few extra days anyway just so people could still get all rewards in case of missing a day or few.
  • ToonchuToonchu
    Mabinogi Rep: 910
    Haha, they've done it before, so I was banking on the chance, that's why I know it's a long shot, buit you miss 100% of the shots you don't make XD
    Yoriden
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited July 13, 2018
    Why the hell...would the developer make the event items go into timed temporary inventory, instead of unlimited duration temporary inventory as it almost always has been?

I can guarantee from direct observation there is a timer, and that these items can drop and disappear if you are not at your computer.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    edited July 13, 2018
    A goddamn AFK event where the item dissappears if your inventory is full.

I GUESS!

Can I die yet?
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Beach Party Shopping Bag Box

Not to be confused with the other Beach Party Shopping Bags from last summer, right?
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    TNinja wrote: »

I GUESS!

Can I die yet?

I know I can....my outfit came while I was tending to some stuff and next thing I know.....I come back to my screen with the attendance calendar and my item already is gone. Bye bye outfit.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Some items do have unlimited timers, others do.

My pet medal is nowhere to be found.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    asnscorpio wrote: »
    TNinja wrote: »

I GUESS!

Can I die yet?

I know I can....my outfit came while I was tending to some stuff and next thing I know.....I come back to my screen with the attendance calendar and my item already is gone. Bye bye outfit.

Did you file a ticket?