Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FIXED] Housing House - Visual glitch

ZarricZarric
Mabinogi Rep: 2,510
edited July 13, 2018 in Archived Bugs
After today's G21 update, I went to my house in the housing channel, and came across a visual glitch which can be quite annoying if left as is.

1: What is the issue?
1a: Visual issue makes it hard to place items in the house, can do some guess work and just place.

2: What steps must be taken for us to recreate the issue?
2a: Go to a housing channel house while having service, and enter. Inventory will open and you will see the issue right away.

3: What do you expect to happen instead?
3a: Image of house on the house inventory to be gone as it was before the update.

House with the glitch
2766eb647d.png

And house with items on the glitched inventory
899af5541d.png

Ign: Zarric
Server: Mari

Comments

• TiernieTiernie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,380
    edited June 14, 2018
    Myself and a few others that have housing also have the glitch. One friend keeps crashing before even going into her house. Housing is really messed up.
  • ArynwenArynwen
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
    Tiernie wrote: »
    Myself and a few others that have housing also have the glitch. One friend keeps crashing before even going into her house. Housing is really messed up.

Same - I've tried repairing client a couple times and I've also tried entering on a different character. As soon as I click on the house to enter, the game freezes up for a few seconds and crashes. It also crashed when I initially changed channels into housing.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Forwarded!
  • SakajeweahSakajeweah
    Mabinogi Rep: 540
    This is horrible!!! I can't even go in my house for a key to return home! I can't enter home at all or client crashes. So that means I have zero access to all the items inside my house. I can't issue fliers either. Anyone know when they will fix this problem?
  • KatherzKatherz
    Reported the crash as well
  • ArynwenArynwen
    I've submitted a ticket with updates. The 3 GMs who responded were of no assistance whatsoever. The first was an autoresponder message from someone who clearly didn't read my ticket. The 2nd was a response from a GM who also didn't read my ticket or the updates I'd submitted and told me to click the street sign in front of the house (which, I'd already noted in an update, I'd already tried and it STILL crashed the game). Third response was from a very rude GM who basically said they're working on it, it's going to take some time, and to cool my jets. LOL! He then closed the ticket so I couldn't flame him for being so rude. Nexon support at it's finest once again I see! You try to help them help you, and they treat you like you're an inconvenience, all the while, we're the ones being inconvenienced. Gotta love it!
    Arjune
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    GM was rude for saying... that they are working on it and told you to calm down...?

Well aren't you a special snowflake :)
  • ArynwenArynwen
    Yeah, no...it was the way the GM worded the response that was rude, kinda like your name-calling tactics. <3
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    I want my VIP extended, though. I mean, housing IS the only reason people pay for VIP to begin with.
    Arynwen
  • SakajeweahSakajeweah
    What nexon doesn't realize is that I am PAYING FOR SERVICE that I can't even use! It wouldn't be so bad if I could even get my items out of the damn house. "Working on it" I sure hope they are going to compensate for all of this.
    Arynwen
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    I guess I'm one of the lucky ones who can access my housing channel house but I just get the derped up house inventory image like in the first post.

You guys might want to file support tickets about your crashing issues/not being able to enter your house. Just in case so they will have proof for your account in case they do offer some type of compensation for VIP.
  • ArynwenArynwen
    Sakajeweah wrote: »
    What nexon doesn't realize is that I am PAYING FOR SERVICE that I can't even use! It wouldn't be so bad if I could even get my items out of the damn house. "Working on it" I sure hope they are going to compensate for all of this.

I propose they compensate us in gold as compensatory damages for all the money (in-game) we're losing while they try to figure out what they broke. lol
    TNinja wrote: »
    I want my VIP extended, though. I mean, housing IS the only reason people pay for VIP to begin with.

Now that they've fired up the auction feature, housing is nothing short of obsolete. I use it for the convenience factor and for the fact you can sell a lot more items in housing than you can the auction. I often wonder to myself why I keep committing to paying for VIP. The permanent style tab and unlimited CW keep me paying, but I really don't feel like it's worth $15/mo for just those two features. There's ways to get around the inability to CW at will, and $5.00 worth of pon would give me style tab for 4 months. I'd like to see them add extra equipment slots to VIP (multiple). While we're on the topic, it'd REALLY be nice to see them upgrade the advanced play items, since pretty much all of those are obsolete these days. Expanding the cap on housing sales and expanding the capacity of the house bank would also be something to make VIP more worthwhile.

Just my two-cents.

• SakajeweahSakajeweah
    I see no post about fixing housing during maintance. That is sooooo sad. I also think I figured out why it is happening to some and not others about the crashing. I am pretty sure it is because there is no outside tab but like me have pictures on our outside wall. That is the only difference between my two accounts that both have service and houses. My alt acct does not crash when going in her house.
  • GretaGreta
    edited June 21, 2018
    I see no post about fixing housing during maintance.

Dude, you blind? Don't you see 3 capital letters on the thread? FWD? It means it was forwarded. Now you have to wait.
    LordCephied
  • ArynwenArynwen
    Greta wrote: »

Dude, you blind? Don't you see 3 capital letters on the thread? FWD? It means it was forwarded. Now you have to wait.

Why so salty? Do you not have anything better to do than to be rude to people posting comments in this thread? Sakajeweah quite possibly posted helpful information to those trying to fix this issue. I too have pictures/curtains on the walls inside my house. Perhaps Saka is on to something here. Your commentary is unwarranted. Take a chill.
  • GretaGreta
    edited June 22, 2018
    Arynwen wrote: »

Why so salty? Do you not have anything better to do than to be rude to people posting comments in this thread? Sakajeweah quite possibly posted helpful information to those trying to fix this issue. I too have pictures/curtains on the walls inside my house. Perhaps Saka is on to something here. Your commentary is unwarranted. Take a chill.

There was someone else way more salty above me. You people should calm down and wait for the fix instead of complaining that it's still not fixed or saying things like GM's were somehow rude for saying to calm down and wait.
  • SakajeweahSakajeweah

"DUDE" aka Greta there is no need to be rude to everyone. This problem might effect you greatly or not at all... either way no need to be rude to others. Also, regardless if the thread says FWD, I was just posting that I was disappointed since I can't get a return key to my house and Nexon is holding my items inside my house ransom and I can't even get to them to sell or use them.
    Also, the fact that every person that can't enter their own house is definitely not a coincidence that they all have pictures hanging on the outside of house (exterior house) tab that was deleted. I would assume this has something to do with the fact that when Korea got this latest update, they no longer had housing. When they got the new auction Korea did away with housing. So the content transfer was missing the housing formats and got corrupted.
  • GretaGreta
    I can be rude to you guys since you are the ones who started the fuss around here and demand compensation right away without even trying to understand the situation GM's are in.
  • SakajeweahSakajeweah
    I can be rude to you guys since you are the ones who started the fuss around here and demand compensation right away without even trying to understand the situation GM's are in.
    At what point was I demanding compensation right away? Grow up and mind your own business! Also, it has NOTHING TO DO WITH GM'S .

• KatherzKatherz
    Fixed