Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

provo glitch resulting in lockout from channel

burgerpantsburgerpants
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Help
this has been going on for what i'm assuming a few years. it's never happened to me until today, but i know it happened to someone i know sometime last summer.

loading into provo with the barrier spikes and orb gone, as well as the exit and info buttons. you have to either log out or use goddess wings to leave (not even 100% sure about the wings, i used a pair and all that happened was my screen went black and was still locked out of the channel i was on).

please fix this; having to wait until the next server update is insanely stupid.

Comments

• FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    edited January 29, 2017
    It's even worse when it hits you on the main market channel.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I think the cause of this was if all your other party members load into the mission and exit the mission before you ever finish loading in yourself.
    [Deleted User]