Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Feels like hype event is poorly planned or trollin

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
edited June 15, 2018 in General Chat
-7 days to log in for hype coins.
-Doomed if ya missed any of the last two days or two of any prev's 5 days...
-refuse to dispense any more coins after the first 7 days.(Shulda gave 1 per day as log in incentive/ grace period)
-Gives 7 pointless days extras to claim hype rewards.(Anybody who collected enuf turned it in already the day they logged in 4 the last batch)
- Now I have 23 coins and a quest reminder that is triggering me every time I open up my inv or check my quest tab with no way to remove em till next maint....

-Me tryin 2 keep muh kool everyday for the next 7 days:

giphy.gif

#Triggered
#ItsHardMang
#RubbingSaltOnMuhWounds
Imaizumi

Comments

• TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    I have 3 leftover coins that can't be used for anything after trading them in for a reward.

I just don't know what they were thinking.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    TNinja wrote: »
    I have 3 leftover coins that can't be used for anything after trading them in for a reward.

Keep them as souvenirs?
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    I kept mine...I think?, i don't remember things i don't really care about anymore...Why was I here? Who are you? Who is the weird guy in the reflection?....Oh....
  • RaykaRayka
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    TNinja wrote: »

nice for you i got stucked with 22 coins and i unable to trade it for anything.....
  • FrozareFrozare
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,215
    Same happened to me. I thought it was 2 weeks and wasn't paying attention. Missed a day that gave 8 coins.