Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Tin Medal Podium

Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
edited January 31, 2017 in Bugs and Glitches
Well, I can't really explain how it happens, but I noticed before that his podium was gone. This second time I just happened to look up, and there it is, with his/her character doing the animation.

a06c1be1e7a94524971882146ea64569.png
https://youtu.be/4m1TalFc70Y

Comments

• KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    Do you know how to reproduce this?

If so, please provide instructions and perhaps a video showing you reproducing it, as well as your IGN/Server.

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited January 28, 2017
    Nope, already said I have no idea what causes it. It just shows up in the sky instead of on the ground at times, and it might change if you go into and out of buildings. Other than that, it's just another unexplainable glitch.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    this has been happening a lot lately. someone stands on the tin podium or any of the other ones from the winter event and any random person can stand on it and use the conductor's podium to slowly raise the tin podium into the air. anyone can still walk on or off the podium when it is in the air as long as you stand directly on the spot it was when it was on the ground.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Ok so I've replicated it and recorded it. I think this occurs with chairs that cause your character to be elevated on a platform above the ground (ie, Conductors podium, sports podiums, possibly some others).

Replication requires two players who each have one of these chairs on their inventories.
    Player A uses their platform chair and remains seated in it.
    Player B then stands on top of Player A's platform and uses their own chair. This will elevate Player A's platform, even when Player B gets out of their chair.
    Player B can then repeat this process of using their platform chair and standing back up to achieve higher heights.

Video:
    Replicated by Kymiraa and william36220 of Alexina using a Silver Podium and a Conductor's Podium.
    KororePokelord
  • PokelordPokelord
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    c03e37cccb.png
    Going into space :D
  • AlalaroseAlalarose
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
    5cdaaed537.jpg
    us in reso on tarlach had a little play around with this bug, we had a bunch of us standing up there. It was quite fun.
    Canokina, Alalarose, Pokelord, dragonjewel and enziio from tarlach.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Thanks guys for recording this. Although it looks like everyone's having fun replicating it lately, so I'm not sure it's a major problem if you hit a sky limit.
  • NearlyNearly
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,355
    edited February 11, 2017
    So some friends and I were using our new dance pads in front of Dunbarton and one person wanted to join in. Their dance pad collided with another dance pad and a guild stone which raised the new dance pad into the air slightly and the guild stone on top of it. The player with the pad on the bottom could then cancel and the new pad and guild stone remained in the air. The first person could then re-use their pad elevating the existing pad with the guild stone higher up.

This was found by complete accident and later became a giant dance party in the middle of the air and people stepping into where the pads area would be caused them to teleport to those in the air. Other dance pads could then be placed on the corners extending the range of the insanity.

While it was amusing at first I am unaware of any side effects due to it since I had left. I'd include a screenshot but i'm unsure how to do so in the forums.

EDIT
    IGN is Aarkos on the Tarlach server.
    The guild stone that came with us was of the Grace guild and it happened on ch7. While the stone went up I'm unsure if it would go back down.
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    Sounds like the same issue with the Podiums.

Will merge threads! Thanks for posting.
  • SofianSofian
    so i found out that if using the 4th place pedastal and the dance floor while some one stands on it and uses the dance floor it increases the height leaving you to float and if you spam the dance floor it farther increases the height me and my daughter found this out on the Mari Server
  • SofianSofian
    edited March 15, 2017
    aW44htD.jpg
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Thanks for reporting. I've merged your report with an existing one. These chairs are wacky!
  • SofianSofian
    edited March 15, 2017
    *insert FF fanfare music here* YAY I FOUND A GLITCH AND SAID HOW IT WAS CREATED IM A HERO XD p.s. i wanna say thanks to Aresima who used my dance pad to help find this glitch
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Sofian wrote: »
    *insert FF fanfare music here* YAY I FOUND A GLITCH AND SAID HOW IT WAS CREATED IM A HERO XD p.s. i wanna say thanks to Aresima who used my dance pad to help find this glitch

Bug totally might not have anything to do with KR's update to flying in towns. You never really know with patch data...