Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

maximize :(

ChawmiMcbiteyChawmiMcbitey
Mabinogi Rep: 500
edited June 16, 2018 in Technical Support
im just curious, why does the windowed mode "maximize" button not work? i cant get the came to fully fill my screen unless its in full screen, and full screen takes forever to load, leading me to accidentally click outside the game on occasion which is pretty annoying, im not sure but i remember that button actually working at some point in the past.

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    edited June 16, 2018
    Have you tried stretching the game when it's in windowed mode? Like this.

iO9lcub.png

Since the maximize has never worked for me, I always had to stretch the client window. I refuse to use fullscreen mode since I'm always browsing webpages/using discord/etc.