Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Avalon Raid Discord!

xDestructionxDestruction
Mabinogi Rep: 1,195
in Ruairi Chat
Discord to shout out raids in the Avalon area, open to all Ruairi players.
https://discord.gg/rnEBZh3
Jazmyn

Comments

• JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited June 19, 2018
    Thanks for creating this Discord. It was very helpful when I was doing raids for the quest (on a different character. Jazmyn sucks at fighting so I knew she wouldn't be able to make it through G21 part 1 during the event so I'm playing on my stronger character... and it's still not even strong. Eek!)

I don't use Discord normally (except for this), so to have it be obvious how to see where raids are happening, without having to create any weird tags or whatever they are where you type something specific to show something specific on the side bar, was extremely helpful. I will definitely continue to use it when I have more time for Avalon raids as long as you keep it going and we still have participation. :) Thanks again!

Join fellow Ruairian's, it's a useful tool! :)
    xDestruction
  • xDestructionxDestruction
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    Thanks for creating this Discord. It was very helpful when I was doing raids for the quest (on a different character. Jazmyn sucks at fighting so I knew she wouldn't be able to make it through G21 part 1 during the event so I'm playing on my stronger character... and it's still not even strong. Eek!)

I don't use Discord normally (except for this), so to have it be obvious how to see where raids are happening, without having to create any weird tags or whatever they are where you type something specific to show something specific on the side bar, was extremely helpful. I will definitely continue to use it when I have more time for Avalon raids as long as you keep it going and we still have participation. :) Thanks again!

Join fellow Ruairian's, it's a useful tool! :)

I'm very happy it's helping you. If you need any assistance or have any questions you can always contact me on discord for help. Happy Raiding!
    Jazmyn
  • xDestructionxDestruction
    Bumping his to hopefully help players who would like to attend Avalon Raids. It's still a pretty active server.
This discussion has been closed.