Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Timers/Teleports Feature!

SenpaiOnegaiSenpaiOnegai
Mabinogi Rep: 635
in Feedback and Suggestions
Currently there are no in-game timers for anything! Whether it's NPCs, event spawns, or raids, we have no detailed source of time for them. You may say that "Oh~ well we have a wiki that has links to other sources!", but we should not have to go scrolling through the webs just for a timer on something that has a routine/pattern. Also it's not always the most detailed or correct.

Here are some ways I thought raids could become more user friendly.

Ideas for the easiest implementation:
- The alarm feature that's already implemented can just be added onto with the boss times, that way it's toggle-able for players that want the notification and those who don't.
- The Travelers HUD can have the time and teleport feature added in as well as location.
- Raid Messenger NPC can be used to teleport to any raid as long as it's time.
- The event pop-outs, quest log, event NPCs should have event information; timers, locations, etc that are regularly updated. (most event npcs spawn anywhere from 36 minutes to 2 hours after the last spawn is de-spawned, so this makes the timer hard to track)
- A similar system to the Girg Raid party system, except a timer should be listed so you can prepare parties beforehand. This'll allow teleportation as well as larger parties to prepare from anywhere.
- Extend the Price/Fleta to include all NPCs that have irregular schedules such as Rua, and add timers.

Side note: I know this is probably being shouted to deaf ears...But I just wanted to constructively output the frustrations I was having while waiting for raids and npcs and quests. I will still keep a glimmer of hope that this gets implemented one day...
Myuto

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    more ways to tell what time a raid is starting would be useful. as for the teleport idea that could be accomplished easily with a warp imp. for example if you know a raid starts at a certain spot in 1 or 2 hours but you want to work on quests while waiting you could go close to the area the raid will be and save the location with a imp. then around the time the raid starts just warp to location.