Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Wait what's with those wigs?!....

Sphyra21Sphyra21
Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
edited June 20, 2018 in General Chat
Did my weekly perusin' of the Mabi JP site and found somethin' kinda interestin'.....
tst3.giftst4.gif
tst1.giftst2.gif

Thought this was kinda cool, These wigs are in JP's Commander Box gacha: mabinogi.nexon.co.jp/notice/infoBoardContent.asp?ix=6683

Then I popped over to KR's site and found this:
61495756.jpg

omgosh I NEED that Tulip chair! and finally! some new wings that are actually quite nice, simple is best no? Seems this gacha is coinciding with their 14th anniversary event.

Gacha page: mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/notice_view.asp?id=4886445
Anniversary Event page: mabinogi.nexon.com/page/event/2018/0614_14th/main.asp
VeylaineSkaidrojumi

Comments

• OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Another tasteless gacha
    Sees HS items
    I'm gonna be watching for those...
    Sphyra21CDMarilGreta
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Another tasteless gacha
    Sees HS items
    I'm gonna be watching for those...

same here ^^
    CDMaril
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited June 20, 2018
    not really a fan of those marching outfits and whatever outfit that is below them... just like I wasn't really a fan of black swan. everything lately is looking so .... cheap? Not really the word I'm going for because it's nicely detailed, but at the same time it's just rehashing of existing outfits. Marching thing is like a reskin of nutcracker or Birnam Marching Uniform while black swan was a rehash of swan lake dress. the one below marching uniform looks like a merge of royal rose and something else. the homestead stuff is ok, but I'm already running out of space in my homestead again

CUkDJv2.png

Oh jeez... XD
    ImaizumiSkaidrojumi
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited June 20, 2018
    It'd be nice if they.. you know.. UPDATED the old wigs to have flow to them and not make new versions of said wigs and put them in gacha.
    But of course.. Nope.

So if these wigs happen to make it over here, they are gonna be stupid expensive.
    It'd be a nice update to the game, if they made all hairstyles/wigs animated like that.
    But gotta milk the players.
    CDMarilGretaImaizumiTwelieXiokunSherri
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    Arjune wrote: »
    CUkDJv2.png

Oh jeez... XD

That's the only thing I care about or want from this. YES! Give me my precious divine knights in marching band outfits :O
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    edited June 21, 2018
    Harukari wrote: »
    It'd be nice if they.. you know.. UPDATED the old wigs to have flow to them and not make new versions of said wigs and put them in gacha.
    But of course.. Nope.

So if these wigs happen to make it over here, they are gonna be stupid expensive.
    It'd be a nice update to the game, if they made all hairstyles/wigs animated like that.
    But gotta milk the players.

What bugs me is I have one of those as my regular hairstyle, and it cost a ton to get it. (Had to get it on a re-release to bring it *down* to 50 mil.)

I think "Yay! I'm free of the wigs!"

And shortly after I hear about this and I'm all.....Really Nexon?
    Harukari
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 21, 2018
    I can already see where this is going...
    Before you know it, the next Beauty Gacha will have eyes that can blink.
    Nexon milking wallets at it's finest, as always.
    Twelie
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    edited June 21, 2018
    This is apparently their new festia reward as well.

62017717.png
  • Radiant DawnRadiant Dawn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,195
    Greta wrote: »

well maybe that may be true, personally i'll find them abit creepy if such a thing decides to happen. played other games before that had blinking eyes and they creep me out and im such they'll do the same if it comes here as beauty coupon :c im way to used of see non-blinking animation. not like imma burn money on gacha anyway in the first place -shrugs-
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Now players can have beautiful flowing hair to the envy of all.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    Now players can have beautiful flowing hair to the envy of all.

Yeah. Can already see them going for 150m+. And they are just wigs not actual hair. Sad.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I want this wig.

y3xt.png

Always wanted a short punky hairstyle.
    SpaceCat
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Greta wrote: »

Two toned eyes are already a thing so I can really see blinking eyes being next.
    Then after that, eyes that glow in the dark.
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    edited June 21, 2018
    You know what I'm still waiting on..... Flashy Hair Dyes. Come on Nexon, you know you want to xD. Although right now I suppose if you wanted to, you could have a flashy wig which I guess is just as good but you can't wear cute cat ears or a fashionable cap with that.

This is why I don't like wigs. I like wearing my cat ears thank you very much.
    Jazmyn
  • EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    Those animated wigs were in KR's Black Swan gachapon.
    It's nice to see the actual GIFs of them on JP's site.
    Sherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Emeris wrote: »
    Those animated wigs were in KR's Black Swan gachapon.
    It's nice to see the actual GIFs of them on JP's site.

I guess we will see them in a different gacha. Ugh...
    SpaceCat
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Honestly? This is why I do not spend money on this game anymore, sans shopping bags. The beauty gachapon is disgusting.
    Sherri
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    All we want is to reveal our beautiful oiled up bodies on some beach with REALLY great hair.
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    All we want is to reveal our beautiful oiled up bodies on some beach with REALLY great hair.

with the wind gently blowing on it? That's a nice sentiment. Now if I could have that while wearing cat ears, that would be amazing.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    edited June 24, 2018
    I've come to the conclusion that Mabinogi doesn't like to update old things when it comes to cosmetics. They have gotten on the ball with fixing some glitches, lately, but all together over the years I just see Mabinogi releasing new stuff, and more new stuff, and more new stuff, and sweeping everything old under the rug.

This rug can't contain all this old stuff for long. It just makes me a little sad that they can't update hairs to make them all flow, but instead just re-release them. Then again, that would be me thinking too highly for them to update every new hair to flow for free.
    Twelie