[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Squire recruitment scroll

LiyetaLiyeta
Mabinogi Rep: 5,940
in Item/Premium Shop
When will this come back ?
AlexLightnajee508

Comments

• MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730
    edited June 28, 2018
    I actually need that since G21 came out.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 13,050
    To be honest, I don't know why this isn't a permanent cash shop item. There's plenty of demand for it.
    MizukiHayamaDarkpixie99
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730
    Gonna poke it.
  • ElrisElris
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    I didn't even know these were a thing! Were they seriously only available for a week?
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 22,085
    I'd sell my body for this to be a thing again.
  • CrimsCrims
    Mabinogi Rep: 43,765
    edited November 30
    2000?cb=20140829235648

But please make it half price. Last and only time you guys sold this you made it like a 100 bucks to unlock all the squires.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,505
    Too bad squires are a lot less worth it than they used to be. Divine powder value is a fraction of what it used to be and so squires are only as good as the RNG drops you get from the boxes you open. That said, you can always use multiple characters. That's what I ended up doing instead of waiting to spend more money just to try and make money.
  • CrimsCrims
    Mabinogi Rep: 43,765
    Maia wrote: »
    Too bad squires are a lot less worth it than they used to be. Divine powder value is a fraction of what it used to be and so squires are only as good as the RNG drops you get from the boxes you open. That said, you can always use multiple characters. That's what I ended up doing instead of waiting to spend more money just to try and make money.

Hm, true.
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,235
    Don't you love gacha exclusive items that don't even come back?
  • xDestructionxDestruction
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
    TheNyanCat wrote: »
    Don't you love gacha exclusive items that don't even come back?

Wasn't Gacha. was a package. guaranteed to get it.
    https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Golden_Boxes_of_Delight