Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

special upgrade change

AkirachuAkirachu
Mabinogi Rep: 5,560
edited June 22, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
allow ppl to use more up stones to get a better chance at not failing to get up to step 5 or 6 or change the percent cuz step 1 100 then drop all the way to 50 then 45 that abit ehhh
Ryuzaki/L

Comments

• QueenofckQueenofck
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    edited June 22, 2018
    No, suffer like everyone else has before you and stop complaining. As much as i'm sure everyone would love something more fair like 100% 90% 80% 70% 60% 50% or to be able to just throw bulk stones at it to get it over with. Something like that would single handedly invalidate all the hard work and effort sunk into r6 and r7 weapons. The people willing to go 1 step above.
  • Ryuzaki/LRyuzaki/L
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Lmao no.
    #Owned
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 22, 2018
    Yikes. Some people got upset here. Understandable. You must be one of those who wasted hundreds of Upgrade Stones already and it would be a huge slap in the face if such update arrived. But still, no need to react so rudely about it.
  • AkirachuAkirachu
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,560
    Queenofck wrote: »
    No, suffer like everyone else has before you and stop complaining. As much as i'm sure everyone would love something more fair like 100% 90% 80% 70% 60% 50% or to be able to just throw bulk stones at it to get it over with. Something like that would single handedly invalidate all the hard work and effort sunk into r6 and r7 weapons. The people willing to go 1 step above.

is this a alt account cuz you only have 1 post lol reply to me with your real account
    GretaHellkaizerJazmyn
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    Queenofck wrote: »
    Something like that would single handedly invalidate all the hard work and effort sunk into r6 and r7 weapons. The people willing to go 1 step above.

I hate to break it to you, but there are upgrade stones that already do that, friendo.
  • nomigid15nomigid15
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,870
    Maybe reduce the failure penalty from weapon destruction to max durability loss?