Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How do I switch left click and right click?

NessvsgigasNessvsgigas
Mabinogi Rep: 525
edited January 28, 2017 in Technical Support
So, uh, while messing around in Mabinogi yesterday, my camera decided to zoom in randomly, and then my left and right click functionalities switched. So after a few minutes of frustrated keyboard/potential hotkey spamming, I still had no luck in finding how to switch the left click and right click back to normal.
Anybody know how to do this? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• NasumiRayneNasumiRayne
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
    edited January 28, 2017
    Does this issue persist after a restart and within regular desktop use as well aside from Mabi? If so you may want to check your mouse settings within the control panel to verify you didn't hit a keyboard shortcut of some form and cause them to switch.
  • NessvsgigasNessvsgigas
    I've reset both Mabinogi and the computer and the problem still persists. The problem only exists within Mabinogi, and every other application than Mabinogi seems to be unswitched.
  • NessvsgigasNessvsgigas
    I don't know how, but during gameplay, my mouse functionalities just reset back to normal. Thank you to all took the time to answer my question!
    [Deleted User]