Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Character Creation Date?

LadyacaciaLadyacacia
Mabinogi Rep: 910
edited June 23, 2018 in Help
Is there anyway to figure out my character creation date?
I went through a huge hassle to get some clothing for Nao and I don't wanna sign in one day only to not have the outfit in my inventory i've never experienced this before so i'm not sure...

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Is the Nao birthday gift day not the birthday shown in your character's additional info?
    The one that says something like "Samhain (Saturday in real time)"?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 23, 2018
    You can figure out your character creation date in Character Info. Choose Additional Info category and look at Birthday.

6yk8gC9.png

You can see that my character was created at Alban Elved (Friday in real life), so it means i need to log in at Friday and she will give me random accessory item and after that, talk to her to give her that outfit gift.