Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Giants need style too!

catharborcatharbor
Mabinogi Rep: 970
in Feedback and Suggestions
I suggest that the giants have been short changed when it came to body type and clothes options. They have so few options and the ones that are available don't compare to the wide variety of styles available to humans and elves. Also, while the male giants had a re-do when it came to the avatar body, the female giants had nothing, so what clothes there are don't look as good as the clothes for female humans and elves. Giants need style too!

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited June 24, 2018
    Ya'know what's unimportant, but still related to this issue, and kind of lame?

Giants can't do Hans' Part-Time Job, because it requires the player to pose for modeling while wearing Popo's Shirt and Pants.
    Which is a Human- and Elf-only outfit.

I'm all for giants having more clothing and for current clothing to have some lifted racial restrictions!
  • YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
    I want to see new clothing for Giants as well. More traditional outfits, but also some more joke costumes =w=

Giant Yak costume anyone?
    Jazmyn
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    catharbor wrote: »
    Also, while the male giants had a re-do when it came to the avatar body, the female giants had nothing

That's mostly true, but after the change my avatars eyes were rounder, so I selected a different set that NOW looked more like my original eyes did before the change. In terms of body, yeah, nothing changed for female giants.

When the Shamala transforms came out the only NPC I wanted was Krug since he retains the "old" giant male body (I guess to make him appear clearly more powerful than Taunes) but to my disappointment the transform uses the new body type.
    YangKoete