Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FWD] Alt key Item description untranslated

SollSoll
Mabinogi Rep: 3,330
edited June 25, 2018 in Forwarded Bugs
When pressing Alt in-game, some bags and other things seem untranslated or yield errors.
I couldn't take a screenshot of it due to game limitations, but it can easily be verified in-game.

Those items have errors in their alt-pressed name:
-Some minigems show a bunch of numbers while others do not. Pihne, Altam, Avalon Wing-eared rabbit minigems (that i could check for sure) show an ID number.

Ex: one altam minigem's alt-key name is 4767482419118352, a pihne minigem is 4767482419086147. Older minigems do not show this.

-Some personal shop bags, once placed down, are either untranslated or show an ID when Alt is pressed.

Ex:
-xml.propdb.6821, the 10th anniversary shopping bag.
-Alban knights emblem shopping bag is untranslated.
-Fez shopping bag is untranslated.
-Tia shopping bag is untranslated.

I suspect more recent bags have the same issue as well.

--Soll222, Ruairi server.

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 24, 2018
    GM's are already aware of all these issues.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    A known issue and already forwarded.