Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Constellation Event

Comments

• JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    So, I just got home from work and tried to talk to the Night Watcher, and this is what I get.... Anyone know why, anyone else having this issue? D;

ztNqexE.png
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    So, I just got home from work and tried to talk to the Night Watcher, and this is what I get.... Anyone know why, anyone else having this issue? D;

ztNqexE.png

Still have passes from yesterday?
    Didn't press the complete button on the quest?
  • JazmynJazmyn
    edited July 6, 2018
    Iyasenu wrote: »

ztNqexE.png

Not that I can tell... I finished my 4th constellation yesterday, and have been running Alby...

EDIT: It's working now since I logged into my other characters and just tried again. Is this on a 24 hour timer vs. server reset time?
  • IyasenuIyasenu

ztNqexE.png

Not that I can tell... I finished my 4th constellation yesterday, and have been running Alby...

EDIT: It's working now since I logged into my other characters and just tried again. Is this on a 24 hour timer vs. server reset time?

Had you not relogged since you had gotten back from work?
    Like, had your character just been AFK online while you were gone?
    You might not have gotten the quest until you had relogged.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    edited July 6, 2018

ztNqexE.png

No, I hadn't been logged in since 10ish pm last night.
  • IyasenuIyasenu

ztNqexE.png

At least it's working for ya now.
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn

ztNqexE.png

At least it's working for ya now.

It is definitely a mystery. Thank you for your help!
  • TsumikkiTsumikki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    edited July 9, 2018
    I remember having troubles searching for coffin mimic spawns in the current Peaca normal and basic dungeons, but the event one has them without any problem. If you need something for transformations from the basic dungeons, use this event. For example, new gnolls are pretty bitey and another way to get them easy is teeeeeeeeediously fishing for siren passes.
  • MegasoulMegasoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    Tsumikki wrote: »
    I remember having troubles searching for coffin mimic spawns in the current Peaca normal and basic dungeons, but the event one has them without any problem. If you need something for transformations from the basic dungeons, use this event. For example, new gnolls are pretty bitey and another way to get them easy is teeeeeeeeediously fishing for siren passes.

It's because these are using dungeon layouts from before they renovated the dungeon system. You can tell because of the dead-ends without chests. So spawns that were moved or made rare are less so here.