Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't start the game

PokeMas24PokeMas24
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Technical Support
I just installed the game and I can't open the game

Comments

• GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    PokeMas24 wrote: »
    I just installed the game and I can't open the game

You're gonna have to post more details, like error messages, are you launching from the Nexon Launcher, etc.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    There are multiple reasons....if it downloads well and you can't start it up...Try "repair installation" via the gear icon above the play button. If that doesn't work then it sounds like something is blocking the program from coming up if at all. You might want to test your antivirus and firewall and shut it off for a moment to see if it'll let you play. I know windows defender blocked a lot of the programs I was trying to run and I had to shut all of it down before it ran.

Hope that helps you and you are able to run it. If you have more details that can help narrow things down that would help. Keep updated here.