Check out the patch notes for the June 18th content update, My Little Pet: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/23192/
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Please let me bring other people to baltane missio

LiyetaLiyeta
Mabinogi Rep: 6,060
in Feedback and Suggestions
Reason:
1. The mission gets old after a while after running it a few time solo
2. This is a mmo, i play mmo with other people, if i want to run things solo there would be a lot of single player game out there with better graphics and engaging gameplay.
Negumiko

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,050
    I personally dislike most of the way Avalon Gate was made. the area should not be a single player zone. the rest of Avalon isn't a single player area and works just fine with very minor lag. Baltane Missions had a lot of potential to basically be a new version of shadow missions but making them solo killed it. such a beautiful area where player could have gathered to prepare for Baltane Missions or going into Avalon, sad to see it is a solo area.
    Bronzebreak