Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G21 part 2: The guardian's path

MrKaisirMrKaisir
Mabinogi Rep: 975
edited July 12, 2018 in Help
Am i doing something wrong? It says wander around Tir Chonaill... I been walking around Tir for 10 miniute now and nothing happens. Am I suppose to talk to someone or I just miss a spot? .w.

EDIT: I was blind and found the shiny spot on the ground >W<
Leinei

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Uh... sometimes that is game code to talk to people too. Try that just in case.

Is there a pink diamond on your minimap? That would tell you where to go.
  • MrKaisirMrKaisir
    Mabinogi Rep: 975
    Leinei wrote: »
    Uh... sometimes that is game code to talk to people too. Try that just in case.

Is there a pink diamond on your minimap? That would tell you where to go.

Yeah i went to tht pink diamond thing but was too blind to see where it wanted me to look.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited July 12, 2018
    Do you have mini effects on by chance? Sometimes that can hide important investigate points.

I'm going on guesswork right now. Power is still out. >_<

There is a Korean video on youtube that might yield answers. Search 'mabinogi g21 part 2' there should be a 6 hour one. That covers the entire content. Maybe that can show you what to do? I was referencing it for possible help on earlier battles, but my power went out.

Trying to help people with this content how I can. It is super frustrating.

LOL AWESOME. I totally missed your edit! Glad you found it!