Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

About pet medals.

CalmWinterCalmWinter
Mabinogi Rep: 815
in Help
Since many got pet medals, there is an influx of pets on the market right now.

If you buy a pet from the market is it immediately bound to you?
Or you can keep it and re-sell it if necessary?

I am thinking in buy a pet to keep or resell later, but want to be 100% sure that it won't be bound to my account as soon as i buy it or get it out from the mail.

Comments

• JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    It gets bound. But you can seal it back up with another pet medal. Although this can only be done 5 times per pet.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 14, 2018
    Uhhh, i'm pretty sure the medal that has pet inside of it are only available to be traded once. The pet itself can be put in medal only 5 times though.