Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

New Pet Gacha (KR)

EmerisEmeris
Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
in General Chat
bg.jpg

I haven't seen any discussion on this yet, even though it's been out for almost a week~
It looks like a new beast with a Lightning-AoE on summoning, with a mounted hide skill similar to the Crystal Deer's.

http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/event_view.asp?id=4886496
violetkittpawcalypse

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Those are some cool looking new pets.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Omg, i want it!
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Summon time 120 minutes / Health 420 / Mana 320 / Stamina 250 / Strength 100 / Intelligence 120 / Dexterity 52 / Will 25 / Luck 32 / Inventory Size 10 X 10
    On summon, uses new skill 'Lightning Wave', an aoe attack that also stuns.
    Has a melee skill called 'Fierce Attack' where it attacks using its teeth and paws continuously.
    Has a Lightning skill that does big damage to a target and also attacks nearby targets with lightning.
    Has a skill called 'Infiltration', if you use it while mounted it behaves similar to deer hide. Except the skill lasts for 20 seconds, and can be reused again after 60 seconds.

Just for those curious, it seems like the thundercat and edgycat are gonna be really strong.
    pawcalypseEmeris
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    NA, Please, for the sanity of EVERYONE, Please, please please please please, just put it as a straight purchase from the cash shop. I don't care if its $18, PLEASE, just put it as a straight purchase.
    KrissyPootelBronzebreakEmerisXafnir
  • GretaGreta
    edited July 17, 2018
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    NA, Please, for the sanity of EVERYONE, Please, please please please please, just put it as a straight purchase from the cash shop. I don't care if its $18, PLEASE, just put it as a straight purchase.

I don't care if it's even 25-30$, i'll still buy it.
    HellkaizerNeroyEmeris
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Greta wrote: »

I don't care if it's even 25-30$, i'll still buy it.

I'd drop $25 for this too, pet gachas feel awful especially because those pets are so good. Not even that they're good they also look super cool (edgy cat less so)
    Greta
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175

You know they are not going to do that. smh.
    JazmynVimi
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    ...Can we at least have tradeable whistles now?
    offwithyourheads
  • TeasesTeases
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
    oof
    XiokunTwelie
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Teases wrote: »
    oof

I never agreed with a post more on this forum.
    ...oof.
  • GretaGreta
    Teases wrote: »
    oof

I'm impressed this meme still exist.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Are they cats or wolves? Either way, I want the white one for me and the black one for my husband. =D
  • GretaGreta
    edited July 17, 2018
    Leinei wrote: »
    Are they cats or wolves? Either way, I want the white one for me and the black one for my husband. =D

They look like wolves to me. And also same! <3
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    They can possibly get released here differently. I think Mir dragon was a pet gacha pet in original release in KR and we got straight sale... then KR got the milky way pets in a pet gacha and we got ours slowly for free in events. It's still possible we can get a straight to shop sale
    GretaGypsySpiritEmeris
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    edited July 17, 2018
    Gives me vibes of Meicoomon:
    CC86_DDB8-82_D1-4400-_A0_B7-_FA3443_CFDCAD.png

or even Meicrackmon:
    Meicrackmon_Vicious_Mode_t.jpg
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    pawcalypse wrote: »
    Gives me vibes of Meicoomon:
    CC86_DDB8-82_D1-4400-_A0_B7-_FA3443_CFDCAD.png

or even Meicrackmon:
    Meicrackmon_Vicious_Mode_t.jpg

Kill it with fire.
    HellkaizerBlissfulkillpawcalypseRadiant Dawn
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Once upon a time, we had normal pets...
    ImaizumiPolicroma
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Arjune wrote: »
    They can possibly get released here differently. I think Mir dragon was a pet gacha pet in original release in KR and we got straight sale... then KR got the milky way pets in a pet gacha and we got ours slowly for free in events. It's still possible we can get a straight to shop sale

Well you see if we play it up they are going to be gacha then maybe they will release it differently. You know that reverse psychology thing.

I've said too much.

>_>
    <_<;;;;;;;;;
  • EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    I really hope we can get these as a direct purchase!
    It looks like quite a few of us would be more than willing to pay for it, myself included.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Emeris wrote: »
    I really hope we can get these as a direct purchase!
    It looks like quite a few of us would be more than willing to pay for it, myself included.

I won't be buying the gacha if they're in it. I'd rather just get it with gold in that case.
This discussion has been closed.