Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

If your planning to go to the Connous Beach Event

iiKekeTheDolliiiiKekeTheDollii
Mabinogi Rep: 730
in Alexina Chat
If you have your PVP For Elves to Attack Giants and or Paladin to Attack The Dark Knight First off TURN THOSE OFF. there is a high chance of being attacked by giants if your a elf happened to me several times and to other people at the beach i was watching and going afk. but we got a bigger problem than this..... If your at the beach event.... well you better be very careful and look around alot of times for anyone looking like their about to summon a field boss because this will and has happened before. and it did the other day after i was questioning why i had died when nobody was around or shooting anything or attacking me and someone had messaged me stating that sometimes people troll other players by summoning Field Bosses such as the Black Dragon ON The beach. and cause many many players to suddenly die because of it being summoned suddenly. so please if you see ANYONE summoning a field boss. PLEASE report them.

if your confused as to why let me state to you why this person summoning a fieldboss in this location when the event is going on should be reported.

1. The(yre) are causing a massive amount of anger from people who are afk and find themselves dead whenever they come back its just not a good idea to kill lots of people going afk
2. the(yre) are AFK they have no idea what has happened when they come back and suspect someone came along and killed them not some random field boss dragon being summoned therefore false accusations will happen.
and the last and the MOST important reason why
3. IT IS A VIOLATION OF CODE OF CONDUCT A VERY MAJOR CODE THAT HAS TO BE FOLLOWED....: (
Engaging in conduct that is harmful, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, threatening, abusive, inflammatory, intimidating, discriminatory, violent or encouraging of violence (including self-harm), stalking, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable in Nexon’s sole discretion, including without limitation looting, kill stealing, making sexual comments, or cursing It violates several of the parts of the conduct.
) < That Code. but is not limited to other Conduct. or TOS.
4. its a major disturbance to those who just wanna be there and relax and go afk and enjoy the event
5. its just plain rude
GretaSherri

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 23, 2018
    Thank you for warnings and also someone finally understands that summoning urns where people chill is not okay. Player named (Never mind, can't name them here, if you want a name, PM me) summons them so avoid that guy at all costs. They are famous for pulling this same old prank for over years now and they should be stopped, players can't relax anywhere they want because of trolls like him...
  • iiKekeTheDolliiiiKekeTheDollii
    Mabinogi Rep: 730
    **Update on what could of possibly done this ** i was on discord when i then discovered while having a conversation that Summoning Urns can be Used or Enthralling Performance for miles and miles as long as the said person keeps playing. and then i found a suspect for what would of probably done it.

Desert Dragon..... as long as their no monsters summoned in the area the person doing this could summon it via Summoning Urn in The Connous Beach Event Location. this probably means that other dragon fieldbosses could also be summoned via Summoning Urn.
  • GretaGreta
    edited July 24, 2018
    Yes, it was Summoning Urns. Buuuuuuut, last Summoning Urn gacha was at Halloween (a.k.a around October) so you can imagine how long these players waited for such moment like event in Iria. They keep at least 5 or so urns and summons them at event places on purpose. It's so messed up. Urns shouldn't work like that when they end, but nope...

You can see that they been summoning many types of field bosses from said urns, even one of these users proudly made a thread about this: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/17255/this-is-your-local-mabiconnus-weather-forcast
  • ObsimObsim
    Mabinogi Rep: 910
    I was at work the other night when my guildy reported that someone was summoning demi lich on the beach. Killed everyone on one side but not my side. Got home and found that the other side if the beach had been hit as well and I was dead.
  • FroglordFroglord
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
    hqdefault.jpg

Geez, that sounds like a really mean thing to do... Summoning an Arc Lich, and all that.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    edited August 1, 2018
    That's why I never afk in ANY location that monsters can be present. Time to buy summoning urns next time they come on sale.

Also, you're*
  • GretaGreta
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    That's why I never afk in ANY location that monsters can be present. Time to buy summoning urns next time they come on sale.

Also, you're*

What a shame. People can't afk at places that are exactly made for afking. Also, i'll consider buying urns too just so i could get revenge.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    edited August 4, 2018
    Greta wrote: »
    Gaby5011 wrote: »

Also, you're*

What a shame. People can't afk at places that are exactly made for afking. Also, i'll consider buying urns too just so i could get revenge.

Okay =D