Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - July 25th

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited July 25, 2018 in Vault
Mabinogi will have a scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, July 25th. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 5:00 AM PDT and last approximately 5 hours.

180410_maintenance_header_updated.jpg

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -
Wednesday, July 25th
Pacific (PDT, UTC-7): 5:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Eastern (EDT, UTC-4): 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Paris (CEST, UTC+2): 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM

To address the following:

• Weekly server upkeep.
  • Windows Maintenance.
  • Event incoming!
  • New Sale incoming!

- The Mabinogi Team

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Windows Maintenance
    explains why it's a 5 hr wait.
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    And why it's on Wednesday instead of Thursday I s'pose
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    And why it's on Wednesday instead of Thursday I s'pose

well a long time ago I think the weekly maintenance was Wednesday but it changed to Thursday. changing it back feels different and weird but I have no problem with it. more curious what the event and sale item be. still hoping it will be updated VIP one of these days but no luck yet.
  • ObsimObsim
    Mabinogi Rep: 910
    I hope we do not lose our chance to rebirth into TH. Took a rebirth pot so I could rebirth into it a second time and had planned on doing that today.
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    i wonder what the new sale or event is gonna be...
    What i hope for:
    new coupons, new elunes, new hs items, new app.scrolls,doki doki, re-zero,

(what ill actually get: non of the above)
    -cross my fingers and hope its the above!!-
  • QuaitheQuaithe
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    Does that mean we lose 1 day of the summer vacation event?
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited July 25, 2018
    @Quaithe Why would you lose a day? It's just a maintenance. =T

Kind of weird that it's on a Wednesday though.
    TheDumbOne
  • KlondorKlondor
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I wish the dev team would do what literally every other dev team does when patching.
    Tell us what the patch notes entail other than "new event, and sales"
    It's hard to know what you guys are doing when you don't even tell us the actual details.
  • FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,055
    "Windows Maintenance"

Please oh please be a fix to the full screen mode. im sick and tired of using windowed mode because full screen mode locks up for 30 secs when ever i do something like cc, or open options and the like.
  • AnimemabiAnimemabi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    Maint every week so fun wooo....
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited July 25, 2018
    Klondor wrote: »
    I wish the dev team would do what literally every other dev team does when patching.
    It's hard to know what you guys are doing when you don't even tell us the actual details.

I agree that it would be nice to know for budgeting purposes (sales), but sometimes the surprise of what is coming is fun too. =D
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    edited July 25, 2018
    Leinei wrote: »
    Klondor wrote: »

I agree that it would be nice to know for budgeting purposes (sales), but sometimes the surprise of what is coming is fun too. =D

Patch notes are posted every month: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00J9t/patch-notes-july-12th
    Full Details of Events or Sales are also posted the day of release: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/1/00JB4/abyss-dragon-box-is-swooping-in
    http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/1/00JB7/hot-air-balloon-festival-is-back