[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Abyss Dragon box is swooping in!

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 13,255
Posts: 804
Administrator, Nexon
edited July 25 in Vault
Unleash your inner dragon with the Abyss Dragon Box! Open one up to have a chance to get the Abyss Dragon Armor, Supreme Abyss Dragon Bone Wings (Enchantable), or even the Abyss Dragon Bone Tail. Check out the full details here!

abyssdragonbox_header_590x165.jpg



Abyss Dragon Box
Sale Dates: Wednesday, July 25, After Maintenance - Thursday, August 23, Before Maintenance


0QZ8DlT.png



Item Details:

When you open an Abyss Dragon Box, you will receive a Combat 2x EXP Potion (10 min) and a random item from the list blow.


New Items

  • Abyss Dragon Horns (M) (Reforge: Rank 1)
  • Abyss Dragon Horns (F) (Reforge: Rank 1)
  • Abyss Dragon Armor (M) (Reforge: Rank 1)
  • Abyss Dragon Full Armor (M) (Reforge: Rank 1)
  • Abyss Dragon Armor (F) (Reforge: Rank 1)
  • Abyss Dragon Full Armor (F) (Reforge: Rank 1)
  • Abyss Dragon Greaves (M) (Reforge: Rank 1)(Possible Enchants: Solo/Butterfly)
  • Abyss Dragon Greaves (F) (Reforge: Rank 1)(Possible Enchants: Solo/Butterfly)
  • Abyss Dragon Gauntlets (M) (Reforge: Rank 1)(Possible Enchants: Solo/Camo)
  • Abyss Dragon Gauntlets (F) (Reforge: Rank 1)(Possible Enchants: Solo/Camo)
  • Abyss Dragon Bone Tail
  • Supreme Abyss Dragon Halo
  • Dark Abyss Dragon Halo
  • Brilliant Abyss Dragon Halo
  • Golden Abyss Dragon Halo
  • Bloody Abyss Dragon Halo
  • Dark Abyss Dragon Bone Wings
  • Brilliant Abyss Dragon Bone Wings
  • Golden Abyss Dragon Bone Wings
  • Bloody Abyss Dragon Bone Wings
  • Supreme Abyss Dragon Bone Wings
  • Dark Abyss Dragon Bone Wings (Enchantable)
  • Brilliant Abyss Dragon Bone Wings (Enchantable)
  • Golden Abyss Dragon Bone Wings (Enchantable)
  • Bloody Abyss Dragon Bone Wings (Enchantable)
  • Supreme Abyss Dragon Bone Wings (Enchantable)
  • Dark Abyss Dragon Webbed Wings
  • Brilliant Abyss Dragon Webbed Wings
  • Golden Abyss Dragon Webbed Wings
  • Bloody Abyss Dragon Webbed Wings
  • Supreme Abyss Dragon Webbed Wings
  • Dragon's Rage Sword Appearance Scroll


Additional Items

  • Divine Demigod Suit (M)
  • Divine Demigod Suit (F)
  • Divine Demigod Horn
  • Divine Demigod Wig (M)
  • Divine Demigod Wig (F)
  • Divine Demigod Horn and Wig (M)
  • Divine Demigod Horn and Wig (F)
  • Divine Demigod Glove
  • Divine Demigod Boots (F)
  • Divine Demigod Boots (M)
  • Icarus Enchant Scroll Coupon
  • Crow's Enchant Scroll Coupon
  • Osprey's Enchant Scroll Coupon
  • Stork's Enchant Scroll Coupon
  • Parrotbill's Enchant Scroll Coupon
  • Crest Enchant Scroll Coupon
  • Tail Feather Enchant Scroll Coupon
  • Sturdy Ox Armor (M)
  • Sturdy Ox Armor (F)
  • Sturdy Ox Gauntlets (M)
  • Sturdy Ox Gauntlets (F)
  • Sturdy Ox Boots (M)
  • Sturdy Ox Boots (F)
  • Sturdy Ox Horn Helm
  • Scythe that Reaps Darkness
  • Reaper's Outfit (M)
  • Reaper's Outfit (F)
  • Reaper's Gloves (M)
  • Reaper's Gloves (F)
  • Reaper's Boots (M)
  • Reaper's Boots (F)
  • Flame Patterned Leather Armor (M)
  • Flame Patterned Leather Armor (F)
  • Flame Patterned Leather Cap
  • Flame Patterned Leather Gloves
  • Flame Patterned Leather Boots
  • Dark Knight Helm (Reforge: Rank 1, Enchant: Vine/Dexterity)
  • Dark Knight Gauntlets (Reforge: Rank 1, Enchant: Expansive/Elegant)
  • Dark Knight Armor (M) (Reforge: Rank 1, Enchant: Basic/Avenger)
  • Dark Knight Armor (F) (Reforge: Rank 1, Enchant: Basic/Avenger)
  • Dark Knight Boots (M) (Reforge: Rank 1, Enchant: Fleet/Elegant)
  • Dark Knight Boots (F) (Reforge: Rank 1, Enchant: Fleet/Elegant)
  • Crystal Hammer of Durability
  • Brass Grandmaster Certificate
  • Fixed Color Hair Dye Ampoule (Hex: #623022, #DC9C34, #EFEAB5, #2881DD, #7D0328, #F18372, #FFDCB8, #AF0024, or #E8DE73)
  • Magma Dragon Crossbow
  • Magma Dragon Crossbow Appearance Scroll
  • Fried Chicken Drumstick Appearance Scroll
  • Marinated Chicken Drumstick Appearance Scroll
  • Executioner's Sword Appearance Scroll
  • Tiger Knuckle Appearance Scroll
  • Sheep Mace Appearance Scroll
  • Serpent Sword Appearance Scroll
  • Sickle Rat Staff Appearance Scroll
  • Angelic Monkey Staff Appearance Scroll
  • Name/Chat Fixed Color Change Potion (Hex: #E7D89D, #FFFFFF, #76E5EC, #FFAAAA, #DB7093, #A6FF4D, or #F1997A)
  • Direct Dye Ampoule
  • Direct Magical Instrument Dye
  • Spirit Digestive Elixir (Quantity: 5)
  • Eweca, Ladeca, and Palala Spell Book (Reforge: Rank 1, Enchant: Mana Stone/Professor's)
  • Pet Fixed Color Dye Ampoule (Hex: #000000, #FFFFFF, #FF0000, #0000FF, #FFFF00, or #8E1515)
  • Fixed Color Dye Ampoule (Hex: #000000, #FFFFFF, #FF0000, #0000FF, #FFFF00, or #8E1515)
  • Elite Pass - Their Method (Tradable)
  • Elite Pass - The Sulfur Spider inside Shadow Realm (Tradable)
  • Elite Pass - Shadow Cast City (Tradable)
  • Elite Pass - Lingering Darkness (Tradable)
  • Elite Pass - Dorren's Request (Tradable)
  • Elite Pass - Provocation (Tradable)
  • Elite Pass - Enemy Behind (Tradable)
  • Elite Pass - The Other Alchemist (Tradable)
  • Elite Pass - Defeat the Shadow Wizard (Tradable)
  • Elite Pass - Rescue the Scout (Tradable)
  • Elite Pass - Offering (Tradable)
  • Elite Pass - Taillteann Defensive Battle (Tradable)
  • Elite Pass - Battle for Taillteann I (Tradable)
  • Elite Pass - Battle for Taillteann II (Tradable)
  • Elite Pass - Ghost of Partholon (Tradable)
  • Elite Pass - Defeat Fomor Commander I (Tradable)
  • Elite Pass - Defeat Fomor Commander II (Tradable)
  • Elite Pass - Fomor Attack (Tradable)

Comments

  • WliaWlia
    Mabinogi Rep: 520
    Posts: 9
    Member
    edited July 25
    Sandstorm didnt even ended and new boxes come in i dont really like the dragon stuff its to much of it all around but really...boxes-boxes-boxes-boxes-boxes....there is really no any other ideas for cash income or cash shop in general ?
    CDMaril
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,795
    Posts: 203
    Member
    interesting more attack delay items, those helms are gonna be worth quite a bit.
  • MykahMykah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    Posts: 59
    Member
    Shouldn't it be "Decrease Attack Delay" instead of Increase? It makes it sounds like wearing it makes you wait longer between attacks
    TwelieBlissfulkill
  • CDMarilCDMaril
    Mabinogi Rep: 990
    Posts: 33
    Member
    I can tell the people who invested a lot of money to sandstorm box are going to be pissed of...keep buying and buying ….
  • AnimemabiAnimemabi
    Mabinogi Rep: 605
    Posts: 50
    Member
    edited July 25
    These abyss dragon things look horrible lol and people already pricing them 15m another not needed elitist pay to win item.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,675
    Posts: 1,506
    Member
    Has anyone bought any of this yet? I'm kind of tempted to get a stack of 11. =T
  • FroglordFroglord
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,625
    Posts: 290
    Member
    I've been unleashing my inner dragons all week, no one seems to like it.
    IyasenuBlissfulkillSebastian
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,380
    Posts: 265
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited July 25
    8zFNDeU.png

    I feel like some kind of special boss you’d fight around some lava pits.
    Sphyra21
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,955
    Posts: 1,764
    Member
    edited July 25
    Oooh yeah, that's toooootally NOT P2W as heck.
    Thanks again Nexon for screwing us F2P yet again..
  • CDMarilCDMaril
    Mabinogi Rep: 990
    Posts: 33
    Member
    you pay and you win , simple
  • WliaWlia
    Mabinogi Rep: 520
    Posts: 9
    Member
    edited July 25
    those stats are stupidly OP i give that much but the armor alone is ugly as hell...but i can see where nexon is going with this so its my time to finaly quit this game..not like i didnt like the game but right now this is going Aeria Games example for me (i can afford to spam the gacha out)but i just simply dont want to any more..good job nexon you really killing it right there...
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,935
    Posts: 240
    Member
    Wlia wrote: »
    those stats are stupidly OP i give that much but the armor alone is ugly as hell...but i can see where nexon is going with this so its my time to finaly quit this game..not like i didnt like the game but right now this is going Aeria Games example for me (i can afford to spam the gacha out)but i just simply dont want to any more..good job nexon you really killing it right there...

    They're actually quite tame. Being higher than the best armor in game doesn't automatically make it stupidly OP. Give it like, a day, and you wont be as mad.
  • WliaWlia
    Mabinogi Rep: 520
    Posts: 9
    Member
    edited July 26
    Sebastian wrote: »
    Wlia wrote: »
    those stats are stupidly OP i give that much but the armor alone is ugly as hell...but i can see where nexon is going with this so its my time to finaly quit this game..not like i didnt like the game but right now this is going Aeria Games example for me (i can afford to spam the gacha out)but i just simply dont want to any more..good job nexon you really killing it right there...

    They're actually quite tame. Being higher than the best armor in game doesn't automatically make it stupidly OP. Give it like, a day, and you wont be as mad.

    The Future God infinity boxes / God/Goddess infinity armor 200 defence 100 protection
    no im not mad (only disapointed) im only totaly put of this game thats all.Nexon goes Aeria games style all i needed to see to end really
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,935
    Posts: 240
    Member
    Wlia wrote: »
    Sebastian wrote: »
    Wlia wrote: »
    those stats are stupidly OP i give that much but the armor alone is ugly as hell...but i can see where nexon is going with this so its my time to finaly quit this game..not like i didnt like the game but right now this is going Aeria Games example for me (i can afford to spam the gacha out)but i just simply dont want to any more..good job nexon you really killing it right there...

    They're actually quite tame. Being higher than the best armor in game doesn't automatically make it stupidly OP. Give it like, a day, and you wont be as mad.

    The Future God infinity boxes / God/Goddess infinity armor 200 defence 100 protection
    no im not mad (only disapointed) im only totaly put of this game thats all.Nexon goes Aeria games style all i needed to see to end really

    If you think this is bad as Aeria games then... yikes.
    Wlia
  • WliaWlia
    Mabinogi Rep: 520
    Posts: 9
    Member
    Sebastian wrote: »
    Wlia wrote: »
    Sebastian wrote: »
    Wlia wrote: »
    those stats are stupidly OP i give that much but the armor alone is ugly as hell...but i can see where nexon is going with this so its my time to finaly quit this game..not like i didnt like the game but right now this is going Aeria Games example for me (i can afford to spam the gacha out)but i just simply dont want to any more..good job nexon you really killing it right there...

    They're actually quite tame. Being higher than the best armor in game doesn't automatically make it stupidly OP. Give it like, a day, and you wont be as mad.

    The Future God infinity boxes / God/Goddess infinity armor 200 defence 100 protection
    no im not mad (only disapointed) im only totaly put of this game thats all.Nexon goes Aeria games style all i needed to see to end really

    If you think this is bad as Aeria games then... yikes.

    Sorry its just how i feel about it..
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,945
    Posts: 651
    Member
    edited July 26
    Wlia wrote: »
    those stats are stupidly OP i give that much but the armor alone is ugly as hell...but i can see where nexon is going with this so its my time to finaly quit this game..not like i didnt like the game but right now this is going Aeria Games example for me (i can afford to spam the gacha out)but i just simply dont want to any more..good job nexon you really killing it right there...

    Quitting the game because of a gacha item.
    Thinking Nexon is killing their game.
    Thinking nexon is like Aeria games

    Thank you for the laughs. I enjoy a good laugh post first thing in the morning.
  • WliaWlia
    Mabinogi Rep: 520
    Posts: 9
    Member
    edited July 26
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    Wlia wrote: »
    those stats are stupidly OP i give that much but the armor alone is ugly as hell...but i can see where nexon is going with this so its my time to finaly quit this game..not like i didnt like the game but right now this is going Aeria Games example for me (i can afford to spam the gacha out)but i just simply dont want to any more..good job nexon you really killing it right there...

    Quitting the game because of a gacha item.
    Thinking Nexon is killing their game.
    Thinking nexon is like Aeria games

    Thank you for the laughs. I enjoy a good laugh post first thing in the morning.

    Gacha alone is not sole reason of quitting but its the last thing that made me decided so stop making fake ideas
    and i never say nexon is killing the game but only the way they make money and yes i do think it takes the Aeria games aproach lately gacha all on sale..i know they need money and thats ok but this is kind of unfair for many people in the game..and thats nothing to laugh about..
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,945
    Posts: 651
    Member
    Wlia wrote: »
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    Wlia wrote: »
    those stats are stupidly OP i give that much but the armor alone is ugly as hell...but i can see where nexon is going with this so its my time to finaly quit this game..not like i didnt like the game but right now this is going Aeria Games example for me (i can afford to spam the gacha out)but i just simply dont want to any more..good job nexon you really killing it right there...

    Quitting the game because of a gacha item.
    Thinking Nexon is killing their game.
    Thinking nexon is like Aeria games

    Thank you for the laughs. I enjoy a good laugh post first thing in the morning.

    Gacha alone is not sole reason of quitting but its the last thing that made me decided so stop making fake ideas
    and i never say nexon is killing the game but only the way they make money and yes i do think it takes the Aeria games aproach lately gacha all on sale..i know they need money and thats ok but this is kind of unfair for many people in the game..and thats nothing to laugh about..

    It;s not unfair because everyone can still obtain the items, they can just buy it with gold, which the items are not expensive. They just gave us outfit bags, and outfit packages also. And every single F2P game has gachas and sale items because thats how they make money. They arn't making you pay each month to play the game. It's nothing like Areia games at all. Also, having a gacha item even be considered as a reason to quit a game is dumb still. WHy throw away your hard work? Nexon isn't forcing you to buy it, why miss out on everything? It's not like nexon is never fair to us, Nexon has done a ton of fair stuff for us, so it's abit unfair to say that just because of gachas, that nexon should be compared to other companies.
    Wlia
  • WliaWlia
    Mabinogi Rep: 520
    Posts: 9
    Member
    edited July 26
    Well its not really real fair way to go but you are right about few things as for free to play i dont mind pay to play games and again gacha alone is not the reason...and no playing games is not hard work xD its true that there are worse companies to play at but its a bit of rip off taking the gacha rates in alto after i seen the armor in detail and it cant even upgrade its not as great as it may be (outside the light armor thats OP) xD
    CDMaril
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,790
    Posts: 892
    Member
    Its just defence...
    I mean you're gonna die in one hit anyway its not like the repair fee is 1 gold only