This event is an obstacle course through Par Dungeon. Participants can expect to find barrier spikes, ice mines, and many other, more lethal, obstacles. All participants should be warned that there is a strong chance of death throughout the event, especially for low-leveled participants. And remember, death does not mean you've lost the race. Revive at the dungeon entrance and try again! After all, this is Erinn!
1. All participants must have Elf vs. Giant PvP enabled. All humans must align with either elves or giants before the race begins. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
Note, humans who are not aligned can easily do so in Vales, very near Par.
2. Pets, mounts or otherwise, will NOT be allowed inside the dungeon. This includes partners.
3. Mana Shield, Elf Hide, Demigod, Transformation, Enduring Melody, March Song, and Shylock's Step are not allowed.
4. While participants will have PvP enabled, they will NOT be allowed to attack other participants or staff; hitting more than once will result in disqualification.
Staff, on the other hand, may very well attack players… Anybody within the boundaries of a room is fair game to be shot at by that attack. If killed, revive at dungeon entrance to continue...
5. Arat berries and all potions are also disallowed. This includes speed boost potions.
6. After dropping into the dungeon, all participants are required to remain in their party until the race has ended
7. Nao stones are not allowed. Phoenix feathers are allowed, although time is of the essence.
8. Racer's equip view must be on at all times and must go naked (including ideals). Fashion tab clothes only.
9. No titles are allowed. Please remove ALL titles.
10. Winners of the Preliminary Waves will receive 500k and be placed in a party with other winners for the final round, which is more difficult. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place will all receive a prize.(edited)
The winners of the final round will win prizes as follows:
First Obstacle Course Run:
1st place: Fleet Feet and 10k NX
2nd place: 1m check and 5k NX
3rd place: 500k check and 5k NX
If you'd like to help staff the obstacle course, please let me know! This event is more fun the more people attend as staff and participants