Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

You know if the balloon event actually...

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Gaea wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Balloon event is okay, i managed to get some Nao/Guardian Stones, like four female wigs and one male wig, hoarded some feathers and potions. Even got like ~40 AP and four 25 Skill Training Seals. Just because i afked for couple of days. And none of these items actually expire.

But you have to pick up the box. You can't just afk.

YOU USED MACROS! Busted. :D

Oh I have the balloon one, but I don't think there's one for pillow.
    Shaeli wrote: »
    If you keep your game alive with bread and circuses, never let yourself run out of bread.

Let there be bread!
    Bread.png
    Cheese_Bread.png
    Curry_Bread.png
    Shrimp_Bruschetta.png
    Garlic_Bread.png
    Pane.png
    Barley_Bread.png
    Sliced_Bread.png
    Toast.png
    Croque_Monsieur.png
    Club_Sandwich.png
    Bread_Crumb.png

Tara_Sausage_Sandwich.png
    Cornbread.png
    Milk_Bread.png
    KensamaofmariVeylaineSherriHelsa
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Greta wrote: »
    Balloon event is okay, i managed to get some Nao/Guardian Stones, like four female wigs and one male wig, hoarded some feathers and potions. Even got like ~40 AP and four 25 Skill Training Seals. Just because i afked for couple of days. And none of these items actually expire.

But you have to pick up the box. You can't just afk.

YOU USED MACROS! Busted. :D

Oh I have the balloon one, but I don't think there's one for pillow.
    Shaeli wrote: »
    If you keep your game alive with bread and circuses, never let yourself run out of bread.

Let there be bread!
    Bread.png
    Cheese_Bread.png
    Curry_Bread.png
    Shrimp_Bruschetta.png
    Garlic_Bread.png
    Pane.png
    Barley_Bread.png
    Sliced_Bread.png
    Toast.png
    Croque_Monsieur.png
    Club_Sandwich.png
    Bread_Crumb.png

Tara_Sausage_Sandwich.png
    Cornbread.png
    Milk_Bread.png

Is this loss?
    TwelieSherri
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I'm sure there's a "not by bread alone" continuation to this metaphor, but it's starting to get away from me.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    If they're gonna give us events with potions, bring back that Manus Potion Fishing Event! I need to stockpile some SE potions again anyway.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Sherri wrote: »
    If they're gonna give us events with potions, bring back that Manus Potion Fishing Event! I need to stockpile some SE potions again anyway.

Yeah I wouldn't mind some some se potions. Getting low on mana pots.
    Helsa
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Sherri wrote: »

Yeah I wouldn't mind some some se potions. Getting low on mana pots.

SE pots, RE pots or even normal 100-1000 pots are fine for me. Although I do have a load of full recovs from anniversary events.