Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

You can drink your Mojitos, but what about pets?

Comments

• GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Gaea wrote: »
    Last time I allowed my herb pig to have a drink, half of Dunbarton caught fire and I had to pay the damages. So from then on NO drinks for pets, period.

I remember that night...
    giphy.gif
    You need to pay for my psychiatrist sessions. I still have ptsd to this day. :(

Not to mention all the sexy buff firemen sent in died, you monster.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Last time I allowed my herb pig to have a drink, half of Dunbarton caught fire and I had to pay the damages. So from then on NO drinks for pets, period.

I remember that night...
    giphy.gif
    You need to pay for my psychiatrist sessions. I still have ptsd to this day. :(

Not to mention all the sexy buff firemen sent in died, you monster.

Yes indeed, how will they fill out the annual fireman calendar? It's a tragedy.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    That must've been a very upset pig stomach.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

Upset stomach, hm? Sounded like the pig could have used some Oinkment, huh?
    Kensamaofmari

Upset stomach, hm? Sounded like the pig could have used some Oinkment, huh?

Are you sure mojitos won't help?
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    The thread has been cleaned up. Please keep the discussion clean and on topic.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    the title of this thread made me think you were asking if we could drink pets too. yeah I'll drink my entire bone dragon for a permanent 2% attack power boost thanks
    MizukiHayama
    Arjune wrote: »
    the title of this thread made me think you were asking if we could drink pets too. yeah I'll drink my entire bone dragon for a permanent 2% attack power boost thanks

For just 2%?
  • ArjuneArjune
    Permanent... yes just 2%
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    One tenth of the power of a bone chip, but lasting forever instead of 2 minutes.

And it's not like it'd stop you from crunching down on any bone chips you still have.
    Pop that dragon into a blender and bottoms up.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    One tenth of the power of a bone chip, but lasting forever instead of 2 minutes.

And it's not like it'd stop you from crunching down on any bone chips you still have.
    Pop that dragon into a blender and bottoms up.

Yep :3 not to mention I can buy/get another bone dragon to farm chips from...especially now that bone dragons are permanently in the cash shop (albeit full price)
    How about fusing with your bone dragon?