Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

NX Glitch?

Senpaix3Senpaix3
Mabinogi Rep: 100
edited August 10, 2018 in Help
I just purchased enough NX to buy a 45 set of Abyss boxes.
Upon trying to purchase it in-game, I was told I didn't have enough credit to buy it so I didn't get anything in my Item List.
However, the cost of those boxes was taken out of my credit...
I looked at my transaction history and the purchase was not as "Mabinogi - Abyss Dragon Box" but "Mabinogi - 40858052"
I also can't send a ticket because apparently, my account is a secondary one even though I never used it for Google or Facebook...
Any ideas?

Thanks.

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited August 7, 2018
    Your account is a secondary one? What does that mean? How does that stop you from sending a ticket? If your funds were taken from the account, you're due to the protect or the credit back. You don't have to use Google or Facebook (or have your account connected to them) to contact the Customer Service line and get help.

Just know your details for your account and you should be fine. O_o

Just log in, get screencaptures of when your account had the funds taken out (this should be in purchase history) and they can investigate the issue; this is handy as proof of the fact the purchase occurred and when. They can see if you received them or not.

Also, when you're talking to them, be patient and polite. It's not fun being stressed, but getting upset only delays the action to fix your problem. The team they have are quite helpful.

Let us know how it goes!