Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How about some positivity up in here

Comments

• HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    edited August 2, 2018
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Customer service here is excellent these day, and while I think the updates have lost the touch I missed, that the Nexon NA team does their job, slaving away for a corporate overlord overseas. I respect that.

I had to contact support yesterday with a semi complicated issue, from the time I clicked on the chat to the time my problem was solved was like 15 mins. The support is honestly one of the best I've ever seen in a game.

Back in the day, support was nonexistent. Heck, there was an -removed- who leaked nudes of his underage girlfriend on the forums, and they were merely deleted, instead of, you know....contacting the police?

Support was that poor in the 2012 era

I'm one of the people that received no support at all, or any compensation for the black robe "event" after sending in weekly tickets, and trying everything I could to get an answer. I know just how awful their support used to be, it's very nice now though any tickets are usually answered same day.

Indeed, I thought the game would die, and scoff at anyone who states "The game is dying" in this day and age. This, now, is nothing.

In the last few months the player count has been statistically higher than pretty much every other time in the last few years. Saying the game is dying is just flat wrong.