Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Old characters

CazooshCazoosh
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Help
I remember playing Mabinogi in like 2015-2017 and having a character who's name started with "Ari" but when I go into the game now, I have one character called "Kiritsudesu". I was wondering 2 things: a) What was the character's name (or characters in there where more than one) and b) is there a way to get them back? I know there's a chance that I rebirthed and forgot but it's not the type of character I'd rebirth after all the things I had (Items like instruments, a cylinder, etc) but if it's not possible for it to be found, that's fine, I'd just be greatful if you could do anything. Also, the reason I want the name should go without saying but I want to recreate the character/a simular character.

Thanks in advance,
Cazoosh

Comments

• BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Wherever 'Mabinogi' is saved on your computer> 'Cache', lists every player and pet that you've used on your current PC. If you remember them on an older machine, check that Cache if you can.

Devs claim accounts/chars aren't deleted, but I did have it happen to one of mine.

Anything else you have question wise needs to be addressed via a support ticket.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Sometimes the character screen just show's favorites or selected cards. You need to be sure to select the option to see all your cards. It's a bit weird that it's preset in certain ways instead of showing all. It gets a bit tricky. Took me a while when they implemented such to see where the rest of my cards went off to.
    Bronzebreak