Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Community Livestream: Third phase of G21 and more!

Comments

• BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Greta wrote: »
    I'm just saying that i learned all of this in these forums, you don't need to know Korean smh. Also how can you get spoiled after doing G21? Hasidim and Zebach are nothing new... Also there's even like freaking G22 spoilers in here too. If people don't want to be spoiled that's cool, i'm not spoiling myself on G22 yet as well. No need to be rude.
    Buffalos wrote: »
    2) Some people like to be unspoiled on things like this. Maybe there's story or maybe there's not. Let the unspoiled people believe what they want. There's no need to be hostile to people who don't know stuff that you do.
    People who wouldn't want any story spoilers would likely avoid any thread that has G21 in the title to remain unspoiled on the story and any updates that might at all pertain to the story. G21 Part 3 on it's own sounds a lot like more story, does it not? If I didn't want to be spoiled on that, I just wouldn't click the thread, and would thus miss the rather obvious point you pointed out.

• PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    edited August 8, 2018
    *facepalm*
    You guys seriously think there will be a continuation of G21 story? Didn't you read announcements or you know... story? Story was clearly hinting that this is the end of this chapter. Some people even said that we are still missing few changes and some new content. Like... Hasidim Raid. Does it ring to you? We are supposed to get this one too.
    1) Not everyone watches Korean updates. Don't assume that everyone can read the language, or knows someone who can, or is willing to go out of their way to find it.
    2) Some people like to be unspoiled on things like this. Maybe there's story or maybe there's not. Let the unspoiled people believe what they want. There's no need to be hostile to people who don't know stuff that you do.

In Greta's defense, Part 2 had a credits sequence.

Can't imagine a situation where a significant part of the generation's story comes AFTER its respective credits.
    I'm just saying that i learned all of this in these forums, you don't need to know Korean smh. Also how can you get spoiled after doing G21? Hasidim and Zebach are nothing new... Also there's even like freaking G22 spoilers in here too. If people don't want to be spoiled that's cool, i'm not spoiling myself on G22 yet as well. No need to be rude.
    People who wouldn't want any story spoilers would likely avoid any thread that has G21 in the title to remain unspoiled on the story and any updates that might at all pertain to the story. G21 Part 3 on it's own sounds a lot like more story, does it not? If I didn't want to be spoiled on that, I just wouldn't click the thread, and would thus miss the rather obvious point you pointed out.
    Were the G21 update just another part of the story, with a few new skills/items/titles sprinkled here and there, then possibly. However, G21 introduced a lot of stuff: A whole 'nother section of Belvast (and there's STILL "Tory Ravine", which has been blank since G15), new transformation skillset, Erg System, Purification Missions, new Field Bosses, and, of course, tomorrow's big update: Zebach and Hasidim raids, along with other additions. So, a "part 3" in this regard can clearly be something other than part of the storyline.

Anyway, will the CMs/GMs be showing the new Apostle Raids?
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    edited August 9, 2018
    @Buffalos

Anyway, will the CMs/GMs be showing the new Apostle Raids?
    and they did in the stream but didn't really show off the stages especially for zebach but its not like they planned to anyways
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Oh I guess I did forget that, but that still doesn't make a good excuse to sound like a condescending bully like she did in the first post I quoted.