Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

More Hotkey Slots (Maybe More Extra Skill Slots?)

SherriSherri
Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
edited September 1, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
Hey everyone! I'm sure this has been suggested multiple times but this is very important for the game - you know how we all have eight hotkey slots for 1-0 and two for f1-f12?
I'm suggesting that there is more added, increasing the amount to maybe 12 hotkey slots for 1-0 and four for f1-f12 (or whichever Nexon wants to go with?)
As we get more and more talents coming out, I've been having to cut out some because I don't have room for the skills, ex. I can't use Archery right now unless I replace it over another talents skills.

Another thing I'd like to see is maybe a couple more Extra Skill Slots? I'm not sure how many people use them but I like to keep my pets on them for easy summoning, as well as a few skills so I can use Divine Link or have my pet use Rest really quickly. However it's perfectly understandable if it's not fulfilled, as it could make the player's UI more cluttered.
(but I do have to say that it's already an option to have them on in the first place so it should be perfectly fine anyway) :)
Thank you for reading!

JhVq9Hd.png

EDIT: added the photo ^
BronzebreakSplatulatedRudeCrow

Comments

• FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Yes, yes please. I honestly would love this!!
    Sherri
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    I do sometimes struggle with hotkey placement and the all the different skills. +1 to this idea. More hotkey slots are always helpful. Also, it would be nice to switch the top row of hotkeys (the one that has two sets you can toggle) with the bottom row (that has like 8 sets).

btw, check out this idea I had that alleviates the hotkey problem: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/15963/change-exploration-action-to-use-item-in-hand
    Sherri
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Yes.
  • ErorservErorserv
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,695
    edited August 11, 2018
    There are 12 combat talents. We should have at least 12 hotbars.
    SherriBronzebreakCDMaril
  • SherriSherri
    Please can we see this added in the future? It wouldn't take too much coding I'm sure, and I'm positive there will be even more talents in the future that will be coming out that will require hotkey slots :/
  • RoyRedRoyRed
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,140
    Hey,I was talking about this before this post is on this forums you know,well I guess no one is using the "Search" thing much huh?
    @RoyRed The search feature is very difficult to use. I can't find a way to search by subforum, by date, or by user. The results are also very unhelpful, since most just return a block quote html tag and nothing else.

Would you mind linking your own thread about hotkey slots? I'd like to read through it.
    SherriJazmyn
  • RoyRedRoyRed
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,140
    @RoyRed The search feature is very difficult to use. I can't find a way to search by subforum, by date, or by user. The results are also very unhelpful, since most just return a block quote html tag and nothing else.

Would you mind linking your own thread about hotkey slots? I'd like to read through it.

Huh,you did not check on my profile?Well then here's the link
    > forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/14284/must-have-more-hotkeys-for-skills
  • SherriSherri
    RoyRed wrote: »
    Hey,I was talking about this before this post is on this forums you know,well I guess no one is using the "Search" thing much huh?

Um.. first of all you don't 'own' the topic. :l Second of all, if it was that much of a problem, a moderator would of merged my thread post with yours (which may I add they did with another persons request for extra skill hotkeys)

Personally, I'm against merging threads like this. It's one if somebody is making 5 different yet similar threads but merging a topic with a similar topic that is months old is just going to kill off the thread. -_-
    Anyway, that's a rant for a whole other day.
    edited August 19, 2018
    While we're on the topic of hotkeys, it would be nice to get more keybind options as well. Currently we can only use one modifier key (CTRL, Shift, ALT) and one regular key (qwerty, numbers, some other ones). I'd like to also use two modifier keys plus one regular key. Example, CTRL + Shift + Q.
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    I'm not one to really bump threads, but I feel this is important for the game. If there are any more new talents added to the game, which will probably happen for sure, then there should be more Hotkey Slots to accommodate it. ESPECIALLY if they are combat talents.
  • xOtakuxOtaku
    Mabinogi Rep: 685
    Kr Mabinogi added more hotkeys during g22, we just need to wait a for a few months before we get it too.
    THICCthighssavelivesSherri