Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Re:Zero

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Honestly i don't give enough crap about these Apostle raids. They are tedious and it gets boring after few runs. Only try hards will spam it for months/years like some people are doing with Girgashiy. Pretty sure these new raids will die out this same month.

Tbh these raids look like they're specifically designed for tryhards since Hasidism is just a powered up version of Girg and the other is a hp sponge afaik
    There was Fate/Stay Night UBW crossover too and this anime is made from visual novels as well and has a ton of different stories in similar timelines which some of them in fact came from adult visual novels lmao.

The original F/SN visual novels are for adults as well btw lel

Yup, agree with you on both. :D
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Let's just forget all of the underwear-esque clothing in the game that you can wear too.
    >.>
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Honestly i don't give enough crap about these Apostle raids. They are tedious and it gets boring after few runs. Only try hards will spam it for months/years like some people are doing with Girgashiy. Pretty sure these new raids will die out this same month.

Tbh these raids look like they're specifically designed for tryhards since Hasidism is just a powered up version of Girg and the other is a hp sponge afaik
    There was Fate/Stay Night UBW crossover too and this anime is made from visual novels as well and has a ton of different stories in similar timelines which some of them in fact came from adult visual novels lmao.

The original F/SN visual novels are for adults as well btw lel

Yup, agree with you on both. :D

I found out the FS/N VN was for adults by accident. Just enjoying some fighting and suddenly buttstuff. I stopped reading it there, and was super happy none of that was in the anime.

Also the new raids will be done for a while, girg VHM is still farmed and it's several years old at this point.
  • VenezziaofArcadiaVenezziaofArcadia
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,270
    This is another anime that, like SOA, struck out for me in under three episodes, so not particularly impressed at all it made its way to Erinn. I will try the missions out to see if it's actually entertaining, but right now it's looking like another AFK event for me.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    It's not the type of anime that everyone can get into and fully understand, due to the circumstances of how the story is.
    Although, some parts of the anime could've been done better to fit the original story, there are a lot of things to consider to fit into the allocated time slot. Overall, it was good enough and garnered enough popularity to be considered and selected for a collab event.

As for the events,,, we shall see...
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Can anyone provide a detailed explanation of the partners and pet. Like what do they repair, rates, anything special in their inventories, etc.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    edited August 9, 2018
    Such trash.

At least SOMETHING good is coming tomorrow: Zebach and Hasidim raids.

I see you are not very fond of this anime. You shouldn't be here then.

Or maybe you just can't do them?
  • GretaGreta
    edited August 9, 2018
    Such trash.

By telling i can't do them you mean i can't solo it or what? Lol. Sorry, but i never liked Apostle raids, it's just boring and nothing good comes out of them.
    Such trash.

By telling i can't do them you mean i can't solo it or what? Lol. Sorry, but i never liked Apostle raids, it's just boring and nothing good comes out of them.

Or simply said. Preferences.
  • GretaGreta
    Anyone have Patrasche at 200lvl? If so, is it worth it? I'm considering giving it Glimmering Golden Supplement if it has OP stats.
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    Anyone have Patrasche at 200lvl? If so, is it worth it? I'm considering giving it Glimmering Golden Supplement if it has OP stats.

well its confirmed to be faster than the scooter too if that helps
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    edited August 9, 2018
    @Greta
    w06UhfM.jpg
    from stream yesterday
    with these stats alone I think it would be well worth it along with its 70 base prot.

not even the bone dragon or FF start out with that much str or hp ( they start at 150 str and 350 hp )
  • GretaGreta
    Veylaine wrote: »
    @Greta
    w06UhfM.jpg
    from stream yesterday
    with these stats alone I think it would well worth it along with its 70 base prot.

Yeah i saw this too, but i really wanted to see the stats when it's 200 level. Really nice stats indeed.
  • EncrovianEncrovian
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    Why the pet undyeable?
    Encrovian wrote: »
    Why the pet undyeable?

If it's dyed, then it wouldn't be Puck... it would be just another cat.
  • GretaGreta
    Why the pet undyeable?

We don't have Puck as a pet...??? :o
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Why the pet undyeable?

Sorry no pink raptors for you. :)
    Helsa
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Gaea wrote: »
    Why the pet undyeable?

Sorry no pink raptors for you. :)

246?cb=20150730085551

Yeah i saw this too, but i really wanted to see the stats when it's 200 level. Really nice stats indeed.

81145441f9921737fcf6594dd3708411.png

Not at 200 yet, still working on that.
    Why the pet undyeable?

We don't have Puck as a pet...??? :o

Oh, ok, then make your own Puck with a cat... >.<
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Is it worth buying a dinosaur as a strong link pet? I already have lv200 milky dragon but I do regret not getting the fat chicken from before.