Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Cannot Create Partner

GGOKirito2GGOKirito2
Mabinogi Rep: 830
in Technical Support
So I need some advice here as i play in window mode and when i go to make the new partner i get to hair customizations and cant hit the next button since it is offscreen. Anyone got some advice?

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 9, 2018
    Go to fullscreen mode. Windowed mode hides away "Next" button. I been there as well and freaked out the first time i was creating Partner too lol, but realized that i need to go fullscreen.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Try taking the ends of the client window and stretching like you would with an internet browser window. If that doesn't help, your PC resolution might be the problem and it would be better to go into full screen mode when using that function. You can switch from the full-screen and window modes using ALT + Enter, I think.