Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Lost Items due to Re-Zero Event?

ZafiraZafira
Mabinogi Rep: 400
edited August 9, 2018 in Help
Hi Everyone this is my first time posting on the forums but I was wondering if anyone lost any items due to the Re-Zero event update? Cause when I logged in today I was in distraught to find that my Abyss Dragon Full Armor, boots, gloves, and headpiece was missing is there anyone else that had this same issue? I want to get my items back and have requested a ticket but I am just so worried I won't be able too.

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    No, everything is fine for me.

Was your character naked when you logged in? Anything more unusual? Were you at the same spot you before you logged out?
  • ZafiraZafira
    Greta wrote: »
    No, everything is fine for me.

Was your character naked when you logged in? Anything more unusual? Were you at the same spot you before you logged out?

When I logged in to my main character I opened my inventory like normal and saw that my abyss (M) headpiece that was equipped was gone the Full Abyss Armor was gone, and the Abyss Boots were gone, the gloves I did not have equipped they were in another bag and they were also gone but nothing else was missing including any fashion from what was I wearing my style tab or anything like my more powerful items were fine the robe I had equipped was still there and the gloves I had on with my abyss set where still der including my accessories and I was still in the same spot last night. But the only thing I remember I did was log off in scatch witch caverns to go onto my giant and afked him last night before the update took place like I always do and in the morning I was dced which was normal I've always done that and after any big or small update I was always fine but this time it was just the abyss set that was gone and nothing on my giant was missing either and he was still in the same spot as well.
  • IAAWIAAW
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,285
    edited August 9, 2018
    If you have extra equipment slots unlocked, make sure your gear isn't in a different equipment slot than the one you have currently active.
  • ZafiraZafira
    IAAW wrote: »
    If you have extra equipment slots unlocked, make sure your gear isn't in a different equipment slot than the one you have currently active.

I have looked at all bags including the soul inventory and I do not have VIP anymore so that knocks out the back one for the main inv :(
  • IAAWIAAW
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,285
    edited August 9, 2018
    Zafira wrote: »

I have looked at all bags including the soul inventory and I do not have VIP anymore so that knocks out the back one for the main inv :(

Weird. Then I can't think of anything other than making sure you didn't stick it in a pet's/partner's inventory or your bank or somewhere else. Hopefully you can get this issue resolved and get your gear back.

EDIT: In fact, did you move any gear around when you went to AFK on your Giant? You might have given the Giant your abyss gear and forgot.
  • ZafiraZafira
    edited August 9, 2018

Weird. Then I can't think of anything other than making sure you didn't stick it in a pet's/partner's inventory or your bank or somewhere else. Hopefully, you can get this issue resolved and get your gear back.

EDIT: In fact, did you move any gear around when you went to AFK on your Giant? You might have given the Giant your abyss gear and forgot.

I sadly did not put it in my pet for sure because I had 3 parts of the set equipped but the gloves were not equipped because i had my Dark knight gaunt with my reforge on it equipped and still the abyss glove was also gone. And I have checked the bank but I know for sure I did not even stick any of it in the bank and thank you I hope someone from the Nexon Team can help me resolve this as I already sent a ticket to them in regards to this matter.

Edit: I did not give it to my giant nor is it in my fashion storage. :(
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    That's really weird.
  • ZafiraZafira
    Greta wrote: »
    That's really weird.

I do agree...I hope this does not turn out like what happened years ago with my all black muffler and Dustin silver knight helmet where Nexon only complimented me 5,000 Nexon for my struggles because they could not find my items. I really do not wish for that happen yet again because that would be so obscure. All I can do now is just wait for my ticket to be answered and hopefully solved.

This sucks so much because why did it have to be a SET and not just 1 item but literally a SET?
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Hey,

Contact the customer support team and hopefully they will re-generate the items you lost. I had a similar experience where I mysteriously lost my Transparent Shoes (checked every inventory bag I've had, still can't find it to this day).
  • ZafiraZafira
    Fluorette wrote: »
    Hey,

Contact the customer support team and hopefully they will re-generate the items you lost. I had a similar experience where I mysteriously lost my Transparent Shoes (checked every inventory bag I've had, still can't find it to this day).

Did they ever re-generate your item? And I have thank you ^^
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    edited August 9, 2018
    Did they ever re-generate your item? And I have thank you ^^

Since it's such a small item, I still haven't bothered to contact the team about it, but supposedly other players lost items and received them again after contacting the support team. It's at least worth a shot.
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    edited August 9, 2018
    Years ago when there were crashes, they were able to give items back, but not reforges/enchants.

Dunno if it's the same now, but in any case this might be of interest to you...
  • ZafiraZafira
    Years ago when there were crashes, they were able to give items back, but not reforges/enchants.

Was that post recent sorry I don't use forums at all because I've known about that for a bit but I mean could they give me the items back even if the item I got from the player was dupped?
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940

Was that post recent sorry It was four days ago, but admittedly in a weird section.
    I don't use forums at all because I've known about that for a bit You don't use forums because you know about duping? wat?
    but I mean could they give me the items back even if the item I got from the player was dupped? Not up to me; submit your ticket and see what Nexon says.

• ScildScild
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Yep. I lost my Abyss Full Armor (F) only. kinda dumb to be losing random items. i already filed a ticket. i'll be damned if they don't give me my armor back. >:(
  • NidiaNidia
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I was just reading your post and I logged in and my Bonita Twin Ribbons were gone! Im about to send a support ticket now too. Wish me luck :(
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    If they were duped items, I doubt they will be returned.
    They'll probably give something else instead hopefully.