Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Catch me if you can!

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    IAAW wrote: »
    LZy3bf7.jpg

Needs more JPEG. But that's my personal best for this minigame; five whole minutes and a single AP as my reward.

Feel like the GMs could turn this into a mini-event or something; see who can get the best time. Maybe give an in-game item out as a reward or something, I don't know. At least it's fun to try and see how far you can go.

Looks like you surpassed op.
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    edited August 11, 2018
    LZy3bf7.jpg

Needs more JPEG. But that's my personal best for this minigame; five whole minutes and a single AP as my reward.

Feel like the GMs could turn this into a mini-event or something; see who can get the best time. Maybe give an in-game item out as a reward or something, I don't know. At least it's fun to try and see how far you can go.

New permanent Festia game anyone?
    JazmynKiruah
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    Sphyra21 wrote: »

that has my support cause why not.
    Jazmyn
  • KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    Sphyra21 wrote: »

Id like it.
  • RaykaRayka
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    LZy3bf7.jpg

i can't believe i got caught so easily oTL