Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fairy Tail Crossover Event (Suggestion)

TwistedxFateTwistedxFate
Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
edited August 9, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
After seeing some of the anime x Mabinogi crossover events, I would really love to see one for Fairy Tail. Already looking forward to the next crossover event and hoping that it won't be shoved in a gacha like the current Mabinogi x Re:Zero crossover event that has occurred c: I can only hope for it at least lol

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Gacha is probably where they make most of their sales, so yes, if there was a Fairy Tail one, it'd probably be no different.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    God, no more.

And all crossover events will be 90%+ Gacha. Welcome to Mabinogi.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    It would probably be gacha only with one event to do, like run a dungeon or spam something.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Only the current event isn't completely gacha. You get good items from doing the events and quest. You also get gold and EXP from doing the 50 Puck spins every day.
    Veylaine
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    Crossovers are nice and all, but I feel like we've gotten too many lately. Back in my day we were all shook we actually got the SAO crossover in NA. Besides, you can already cosplay Fairy Tail characters by removing half of your clothes from your equipment slots.