Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Gold

Kimo159Kimo159
Mabinogi Rep: 1,810
in Help
Guys , how to get lots of gold fast?

Comments

• KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    @Poxie has made a guide on making gold, here's the link:

http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/319/faq-how-to-make-money-as-a-new-player

Moving to help section.
    Kimo159
  • LokitinLokitin
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    edited January 30, 2017
    - Spam shadow missions or MA (if you're strong enough for that)
    - Sell things (HW, Falias fragments, event items, dyes, reforge tools, etc.)
    - Spam black leopard field boss

I suppose it depends what you mean by "lots". If you're talking millions: Unless you're willing to spend some money on NX and get "in-demand" items to sell, it probably won't be too quick or easy.
    Kimo159
  • Kimo159Kimo159
    Korore wrote: »
    @Poxie has made a guide on making gold, here's the link:

http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/319/faq-how-to-make-money-as-a-new-player

Moving to help section.

Thank you ^_^
  • Kimo159Kimo159
    Lokitin wrote: »
    - Spam shadow missions or MA (if you're strong enough for that)
    - Sell things (HW, Falias fragments, event items, dyes, reforge tools, etc.)
    - Spam black leopard field boss

I suppose it depends what you mean by "lots". If you're talking millions: Unless you're willing to spend some money on NX and get "in-demand" items to sell, it probably won't be too quick or easy.

Aaah , thank you
    Yeah i mean millions and i know it wont be easy or quick :/
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    For faster gold making ; try Conflict hardmode Shadow Mission with 2 more people (need 3 people)
    Even without using Potent Shadow Crystal, you can still make over a million less than an hour.
    Kimo159
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    edited January 31, 2017
    How much gold you can make is kinda proportionate to your level/skill and ability to grind. Definitely check out that guide, otherwise from personal experience I'd say consider filling up exploration journals for the book rewards which sell for 1-3m a piece. That's how I made starter gold and worked on my adventurer skills without having to be particularly strong :3
    Kimo159
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I'm not sure, though training squires and sending them on missions that pay can get you 10k+ per day.. depending on what missions though. xP
    Kimo159
  • TAIygomaster_BuuBuuTAIygomaster_BuuBuu
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    Well for one thing, I like to just afk and sell stuff on the populated channels, mostly stuff that is in demand or I just need to get rid of. This usually works, but then again is really slow.

MOST OF THE TIME:
    Shadow mission grind: This earns some money if you're really desperate, but isn't as reliable (to me that is)
    Black Leopard: if no one else is grinding them, then you could kill all of the black leopards (on multiple channels too) and earn a decent amount of gold.
    Production skills: not all production skills are worth while to get stuff, but if you find a buyer or open a kiosk and sell stuff like thread balls, firewood, ingots, and other stuff (especially now with the masterplan) you could earn money.

SITUATIONAL:
    Stockpile event items people would want:With the recent ending of Samhain, people have started selling off the titles and bags to other players who were less fortunate to get them, or just need them. I stockpiled quite a lot and if I play my cards right, I could earn around 12-15m just selling it.
    Events in general: some events (such as god forbid Fishing events) give items that are worth some money after the event ends or even during the event (but it would be cheaper since people could always try to get it more). It requires a bit of waiting (or just selling right away), but event items usually can sell for more money.
    Gacha/Reforges: Requires NX usually, but the items from gacha are worth either little or a lot. It would be better buying reforges, but you could also get good items to sell if you do not want them from gacha.
    Pay attention to party ads: If you have tons of junk (either picked off the ground or from events or other stuff), you might be able to find someone wanting it in party ads.
    Kimo159
  • Kimo159Kimo159
    Ellisya wrote: »
    For faster gold making ; try Conflict hardmode Shadow Mission with 2 more people (need 3 people)
    Even without using Potent Shadow Crystal, you can still make over a million less than an hour.

Thanks for that , so potent shadow crystal would increase earning ?
  • Kimo159Kimo159
    How much gold you can make is kinda proportionate to your level/skill and ability to grind. Definitely check out that guide, otherwise from personal experience I'd say consider filling up exploration journals for the book rewards which sell for 1-3m a piece. That's how I made starter gold and worked on my adventurer skills without having to be particularly strong :3

Sounds cool ,thank you
  • Kimo159Kimo159
    Sherri wrote: »
    I'm not sure, though training squires and sending them on missions that pay can get you 10k+ per day.. depending on what missions though. xP

Thanks
  • Kimo159Kimo159
    Well for one thing, I like to just afk and sell stuff on the populated channels, mostly stuff that is in demand or I just need to get rid of. This usually works, but then again is really slow.

MOST OF THE TIME:
    Shadow mission grind: This earns some money if you're really desperate, but isn't as reliable (to me that is)
    Black Leopard: if no one else is grinding them, then you could kill all of the black leopards (on multiple channels too) and earn a decent amount of gold.
    Production skills: not all production skills are worth while to get stuff, but if you find a buyer or open a kiosk and sell stuff like thread balls, firewood, ingots, and other stuff (especially now with the masterplan) you could earn money.

SITUATIONAL:
    Stockpile event items people would want:With the recent ending of Samhain, people have started selling off the titles and bags to other players who were less fortunate to get them, or just need them. I stockpiled quite a lot and if I play my cards right, I could earn around 12-15m just selling it.
    Events in general: some events (such as god forbid Fishing events) give items that are worth some money after the event ends or even during the event (but it would be cheaper since people could always try to get it more). It requires a bit of waiting (or just selling right away), but event items usually can sell for more money.
    Gacha/Reforges: Requires NX usually, but the items from gacha are worth either little or a lot. It would be better buying reforges, but you could also get good items to sell if you do not want them from gacha.
    Pay attention to party ads: If you have tons of junk (either picked off the ground or from events or other stuff), you might be able to find someone wanting it in party ads.

Ok i see , thank you