Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G 21 Pt 2 Face to Face

DezarayDezaray
Mabinogi Rep: 710
edited August 11, 2018 in Help
How am I supposed to kill myself (doppelganger)? LOL! Any help or suggestion other then what I've read on wiki would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• IAAWIAAW
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,285
    From my own experience it's mainly a war of attrition. Otherwise it functions like other doppelganger fights; kill off any additional doppelgangers that are spawned (you can knock out the torches to prevent more from spawning in) to keep the doppelganger's Protection low and just keep at it. You'll want to deal wound damage, so if you can utilize archery/high wound weapons that will also help.

For how I did it, I stuck to chains; with Rank A Anchor Rush I had enough distance to hop between torches to turn them off when the doppelganger attempted to spawn doppelgangers (was faster and more efficient), and did the same to prevent the doppelganger from using any Demigod attacks, along with avoiding them if I failed to do so. Other than that, again, it's a war of attrition; you have a lot of health and health regen to chew through and wounding is the only way you can deal guaranteed damage.
  • DezarayDezaray
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    Thank you so much for the info! Anyone else with any extra advise, please feel free to add.