Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So i cant seem to search for something in the AH..

KLNKLN
Mabinogi Rep: 820
edited August 11, 2018 in Help
I have a problem with the Auction House not letting me look for Consumables — Others. Every time i click on it, it says the search failed or something. is this happening to any else or is it just me?
YGC3uNl.jpg

Everything else seems to be working but this section of the AH.

Comments

• MoroaicaMoroaica
    Mabinogi Rep: 805
    edited August 12, 2018
    The way it was explained to me is capitalizing your keyword, followed by an empty space carriage. For example, you would type "Fix " (without quotes) in the item search field for it to return any results.
  • KLNKLN
    Sorry, I should try to expand on this a little. The screenshot was a bad example as I was already in the Dye Ampoule section during the screenshot. lol It was suppose to highlight the Other

So I want try to try look for Platinum/Crystal Hammers in the AH, right? But I can't 'cuz I can't access the Consumable — Other. Like, as I click Other it automatically rejects to search it for me.
  • MoroaicaMoroaica
    edited August 13, 2018
    KLN wrote: »
    Sorry, I should try to expand on this a little. The screenshot was a bad example as I was already in the Dye Ampoule section during the screenshot. lol It was suppose to highlight the Other

So I want try to try look for Platinum/Crystal Hammers in the AH, right? But I can't 'cuz I can't access the Consumable — Other. Like, as I click Other it automatically rejects to search it for me.

Yes, I get that too when I click on a sub-category (for example "Other" as you described) if I click it more than once. Just click the Close button as you are at least in the right area where you want to start your general search... especially if you want to look for different items under the same category without all the hassle of specific searching. In your case, we'll use "Hammer" as a general search term in "Consumable" > "Other".

I7mCU94.jpg

Notice the screenshot where I am using "Hamm " as a search term, which is nice because there is no need to enter the full keyword unless you're trying to narrow your results even further. Your screenshot only shows one letter in your search bar and is not capitalized, as I mentioned before. I forgot to add that you need to enter a minimum of three characters, beginning with a capitalization and ending with a space in order to do a search as I have demonstrated above. Silly I know, but it's what we have to work with.

I hope this helps.
    KLN
  • KLNKLN
    Thanks, it helped me look for the items I needed from here.
    Still wished I could just browse through the whole section to look for bargains though.
  • MoroaicaMoroaica
    edited August 14, 2018
    Thanks, it helped me look for the items I needed from here.

You are welcome. Glad I was able to help.
    Still wished I could just browse through the whole section to look for bargains though.

There's an option where you can search through a specific price range by clicking on the Advanced button in the top-right corner, as well as having more fine-tuned searching capabilities.

MCu14Pz.jpg

Ktty