Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[CLOSED]

AmyliaCJAmyliaCJ
Mabinogi Rep: 2,295
edited March 23, 2020 in Art Creations
Closed uwu
JazmynRowletteTwelieZjuraImaizumiHindsightSnaredWolfBravelatios

Comments

• AmyliaCJAmyliaCJ
    edited February 26, 2019
    Examples of Finished Commissions
    lw5d9eD.png 7bGEsub.png BcGvqMg.png IrJCORc.png
    ImaizumiLaticija
  • KrissmasKrissmas
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,070
    Hi Bubu! Your art is fantastic!!! ♥ I can't wait to see more drawings!!
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Lovely art, but I can't help but feel like your gold prices should be much higher relative to your irl $ price. I'm not sure if it's a difference in server pricing since I'm Alexina and you're in Ruari, but either way good luck!
  • ZjuraZjura
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    Wait! Hold the phone! There's an official (unofficial) thread on discord for mabi!? Dude, that's awesome!

I'd also like to commission if you're still open. Just getting together some refs 0u0
  • AmyliaCJAmyliaCJ
    @Krissmas So is your art ;v; Thank you very much!!

@Imaizumi Thank you for your feedback on prices ;v; I don't aim to go with exact equivalent prices as, let's face it that would be too much. That's also why there is only two Gold spot at the same time ! I'll change the prices for the next bash tho! Thanks a lot!

@Zjura There's a Mabinogi Discord! Everyone there is awesome you should check it out ;v; b
    I still am open if you are interested ! Take your time for refs, I have some huge commission goign on atm haha
    ZjuraKrissmas
  • AmyliaCJAmyliaCJ
    edited February 8, 2019
    Bump!
  • AmyliaCJAmyliaCJ
    *quietly slides into your forum*
    Imaizumi
  • AmyliaCJAmyliaCJ
    Updated the finished coms. part !