Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hotkeys issues; Unable to Launch Steam.

Momma_SophieMomma_Sophie
Mabinogi Rep: 2,575
edited August 13, 2018 in Technical Support
Hi,

A little background, first:

Yesterday afternoon, I was playing Mabi and experienced extreme lagging issues. Seeking to fix the issue by reconnecting, I disabled my WiFi as usual and reconnected to the source.
Doing that usually does not disconnect me from the game, but it did this time.

After that, I never logged back in and left for the day.

Fast forward to today: I attempt to launch Steam (how I usually log in to Mabi) and the program never opens. It instead launches "steamerrorreporter.exe" and then that also closes. Nothing else happens.

So, I log into the game via Nexon's Launcher and I am successful, only all my hotkeys are gone, my Extra Hotkeys slots are invisible and unclickable, and my inventory has all its bags closed and windows rearranged upon opening.
No problem, I can just redo everything -- except logging out resets it all again.

How do I fix this issue?

Disregard the above, I figured it out.
Thanks