Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Exploration Exp

Ibert5_the_ExplorerIbert5_the_Explorer
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Help
As character level gets higher certain mobs and bosses get harder. Is it the same way with exploration?

Comments

• GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    The most efficient way is to get the "Sketch the Darkness Hoarding Lich" quest from the board and then going to Metus to sketch the Lich on Monday, Wed, and Friday, and Sunday. You can change channels so you can sketch the lich 7 times for the quest. But remember to turn in the sketch before going for the next one, otherwise the quest won't count. You can increase the amount of exp you get from this by ranking exploration mastery, and using the exploration grand master talent. It is very quick to get to Level 50 using this method.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    edited August 14, 2018
    I don't believe there are exploration bosses/monsters that get more difficult as your Exploration Level increases. This thread would be better off in the "Help" section.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    The most efficient way is to get the "Sketch the Darkness Hoarding Lich" quest from the board and then going to Metus to sketch the Lich on Monday, Wed, and Friday, and Sunday. You can change channels so you can sketch the lich 7 times for the quest. But remember to turn in the sketch before going for the next one, otherwise the quest won't count. You can increase the amount of exp you get from this by ranking exploration mastery, and using the exploration grand master talent. It is very quick to get to Level 50 using this method.

Is that faster than finding the two lines of statues radiating out from the Human Mark?
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Helsa wrote: »

Is that faster than finding the two lines of statues radiating out from the Human Mark?

Most people can get to lvl50 in a few in-game days.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380

Most people can get to lvl50 in a few in-game days.

I think there's a video about getting to that level in like an hour on YouTube. But wasn't this guy asking about exploration experience not regular experience. Exploration experience is capped at 50. So I was wondering if it was faster to get exploration experience with the lines of statues by the human mark as opposed to sketching the Darkness Hoarding Lich.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    edited August 18, 2018
    I think there's a video about getting to that level in like an hour on YouTube. But wasn't this guy asking about exploration experience not regular experience. Exploration experience is capped at 50. So I was wondering if it was faster to get exploration experience with the lines of statues by the human mark as opposed to sketching the Darkness Hoarding Lich.

I'm guessing the bolded word is a typo since it's the level that caps at 50, not the exp itself.

I believe they meant you can reach Exploration Level 50 in a matter of a few in-game days by sketching the Lich. I have no clue on what the faster method is, but I imagine the Human Mark is safer while the Lich yields more experience, especially if you have Exploration Mastery ranked high.