Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Cutthroat Upgrades: Critical or Damage sequence?

DarktroliaDarktrolia
Mabinogi Rep: 510
in Help
Hey! I have been gone from mabi for a while and came back recently, so I was wondering for the sequences for cutthroat, should I go for Damage or critical? I am stuck in a loop between the two. I'm not sure if this question has been asked before but I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me! Thanks!

Comments

• 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    cutthroat is for raw damage
    stinger is for critical

personally i went for critical over damage as crits are VERY importent for chain skills
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Normal upgrade? Damage.
    Special upgrade? Red.
    Darktrolia
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    You go damage on every single weapon in the game over critical. By the time you have more decent stats you'll be at like 200% crit bare handed.
    OrkaneDarktrolia
  • DarktroliaDarktrolia
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    Thank you everyone for the responses! Now I know which to go for! I appreciate the help!