Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

CTRL Targetting NPCs

YuciYuci
Mabinogi Rep: 600
edited January 30, 2017 in Help
Not sure if this is the right forum, but I wanted to seek some help on a minor inconvenience I've been facing.

A while back, I could use CTRL to target NPCs to talk to them. After I came back, I realised that when I use CTRL to target NPCs while monsters are nearby, it will ALWAYS target the monsters with no way to target the NPC, and I have to actually click on the NPCs, which is a little annoying as I'm not used to it.

Is there some way to fix this? I've looked around and tested in Settings to no avail. Any help and advice is much appreciated!

Comments

• YuciYuci
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    We can still use CTRL to target NPCs when there are no enemy monsters around. I believe it's always been this way. An example would be; you can easily target NPCs in Dunbarton, but you'll have a problem targeting NPCs in Quilla Camp; because of all the nearby mongoose. ☺

Ah, it's always been this way? It seems I was mistaken about the past then... :c
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Tis probably how ppl were able to kill the NPC as well.
  • ArgentiusDarkonArgentiusDarkon
    Mabinogi Rep: 635
    Yuci...You have to make sure that you are in "Normal Stance Mode" when a NPC and Enemy are present at the same time. (outside dunbarton where shops are with spiders around) etc. If you are in defence stance, you will always highlight on the enemy. Next time try hitting the Space bar to change stance and see if that helps. Hope this helps.