Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Repeat Play only on Homesteads

Comments

• GremmGremm
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,840
    edited August 30, 2018
    Who cares what those griefer wants? They can just blacklist you and voila! The music and the player they got irritated at is gone. If they got the time to whine then they can either go away or change the channel, having the repeat only work in the HS is a bad idea and i dont like it.

There are many ways to deal with the problem without having to ban the repeat play for everyone.

Sorry but you wont get any support from me here...
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    by limiting repat playto only homesteads you get rid of the bonuses of the Tuan pets 2x music training when summoned, which cant be summoned in a HS

• ChaosShadowChaosShadow
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,590
    Everyone bringing up the Tuan pet and its inability to be summoned in homesteads seems to be forgetting about Avalon Gate, an instance-based area where you'll be completely alone and can summon pets... iHUHPgR.png

You don't even have to be familiar with it or gain access to it through a gen quest because you're given the baltane unit letter that lets you travel there really early. Too early, in fact, since a lot of the dialogue doesn't really befit a new character, but that is beside the point.

Aside from that, we will hopefully getting the rest of the homestead updates soon, one of which I remember enabling pet summons on homesteads. However, I cannot confirm the validity of this statement since it has been a while since I've heard anything about it, so don't get your hopes up. Assuming it's real and we'll eventually get it, I'd like to think that would fix this relatively minor issue, but in the meantime, maybe people should use some common sense and head off to Avalon Gate where they can bother Shaun instead... :unamused:
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Well, since this new update allows you to summon your Tuan Pet onto your homestead the only real solid argument against this is gone. So can we have repeat play only work on homesteads please.
    BronzebreakKensamaofmariJazmyn
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Helsa wrote: »
    Well, since this new update allows you to summon your Tuan Pet onto your homestead the only real solid argument against this is gone. So can we have repeat play only work on homesteads please.

Valid reason to necro this thread. Very valid.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Helsa wrote: »

Valid reason to necro this thread. Very valid.

Mmmmmmmmbut of course :)