Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Ram+Rem bag

RirichioRirichio
Mabinogi Rep: 780
edited August 17, 2018 in Item/Premium Shop
Hi, I was told that you can't summon any third single doll bag with the Ram+Rem doll bag? D: and that you also can't summon 3 Rem bags? can someone confirm the summon limitations of the new Re:zero bag?

Comments

• downbookdownbook
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,185
    edited August 17, 2018
    You can summon Puck alongside the ram+rem doll bag. You can summon 3 rem doll bags together (have tried this out before).. For more details below is what I think of it.

Consider each doll bags have pts and you can have only 100 or less pts of doll bags out so

Ram = 33 pts
    Rem = 33 pts
    Puck = 25 Pts
    Ram+Rem = 75 pts

With the pts system you see, you can have 3 Ram/Rem out together. For Puck you can have 4 of him out at the same time. and for Ram+Rem you have enough pts to squeeze a puck in there, but cannot summon a ram/rem together with that doll bag..
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    edited August 18, 2018
    I don't care about the combination effects or summon time, and the gacha is not worth the gamble IMO.

I would just like to know the following, pretty please;
    Inventory size taken,
    What it picks up (if anything other than gold, which I doubt).

For the Puck, Rem, Ram, and Dual Rem/Ram bag.

TYVM.
  • CallantheCallanthe
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,110
    Sorry for hijacking, but can someone tell me how much of your main inventory this bag needs? Is it 4x3 like friends of the goddess?
  • downbookdownbook
    Callanthe wrote: »
    Sorry for hijacking, but can someone tell me how much of your main inventory this bag needs? Is it 4x3 like friends of the goddess?

If you mean the Ram + Rem, then it is 3x3.

Callanthe
  • BloodythornBloodythorn
    Mabinogi Rep: 805
    I was wondering are you able to have 2 of the Ram and Rem doll bags in your inventory or are you limited to just 1?
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited August 18, 2018
    The only doll bag I know of that has a limit is the moonlight ferghus doll.
  • RirichioRirichio
    Mabinogi Rep: 780
    @downbook aahh!! intereting! thank you so much for explaining!! also, how much points are other non re:zero bags? o:
  • downbookdownbook
    edited August 18, 2018
    From what I recall in the past patterns:

Regular Doll Bags: 33 Pts
    Colab Doll Bags(Hatsune Miku and Fate.Stay Night(?)): 25 Pts

Regular 3x Doll Bags: 100 Pts
    Colab 3x Doll Bags(Rin, Archer, and Saber Doll Bag): 75 Pts

Not sure on the Regular 2x Doll Bags, do not have them to try.
  • AlexisEUAlexisEU
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,520
    I was wondering are you able to have 2 of the Ram and Rem doll bags in your inventory or are you limited to just 1?
    Yes, you can have 2x Ram & Rem bags side by side. fits very nicely in inventory!