Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Huskiesquad looking for new members

MultikevMultikev
Mabinogi Rep: 570
in Alexina Chat
Hello are you new or back from a break and looking for a friendly Guild to call home then step right up and sign up for huskiesquad. We are a newly formed guild where everyone matters. We are looking for new members to help us grow and become a family of players that can do any activity together. We were formed back in Dec 2016 but due to unseen computer issues I couldn't come online. But I'm back and wanting to continue where we left off. Making a guild that everyone has a voice. Before my computer died everyone had a say in what the guild did. We made a guild robe using the colors everyone at the time wanted to see. As the guild continues down he path I would like to continue this tradition. I'm also in search of a friendly officer that wants to make the guild as great as it can be. We also have discord and a website. If you would like to ask a question feel free to add or note me in game at IGN:Huskykev thank you for reading and have fun in game ^_^