Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So where are the Re:Zero appearance scrolls?

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited August 30, 2018
    Guys the person claiming that people have Ram HORN wig is so full of it that it's leaking out everywhere. He probably thinks people are talking about regular ram wig and doesn't know how to read. Just ignore him... The HORN wig is literally is marked NOT TO BE USED in the auction listing
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Arjune wrote: »
    Guys the person claiming that people have Ram HORN wig is so full of it that it's leaking out everywhere. He probably thinks people are talking about regular ram wig and doesn't know how to read. Just ignore him... The HORN wig is literally is marked NOT TO BE USED in the auction listing

Everywhere? Like where? Need a source.
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Greta wrote: »

Everywhere? Like where? Need a source.

It's getting EVERYWHERE, its all over Darvy's Hasi wounds.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Not to mention there isn't a slot available in the dressing room for it. It's obviously just someone trying to trigger people lol
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited August 30, 2018
    @GTCvActium just curious but what is a "Hasi"? I even looked it up and there's nothing... unless you're talking about stock prices

EDIT: wait it's probably short for Hasidim. would you believe me if I told you I've been so lazy and semi-unmotivated lately I haven't touched Hasidim raid even once? D:
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    @GTCvActium just curious but what is a "Hasi"? I even looked it up and there's nothing... unless you're talking about stock prices

EDIT: wait it's probably short for Hasidim. would you believe me if I told you I've been so lazy and semi-unmotivated lately I haven't touched Hasidim raid even once? D:

Yes, you should fight him more.