Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I am new here but i do play mabinogi

WhitfieldWhitfield
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Alexina Chat
Hello I am happy to be here I am Whitfield nice to meet you all[img][/img]

Comments

• DingigraphiDingigraphi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,935
    Hi there!!!
  • SacamiSacami
    Mabinogi Rep: 910
    Hello!
  • PectylPectyl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    Hello and welcome, feel free to ask around the forum for any questions you may have, and feel free to ignore all of the growing numbers of elitists around, this is after all a pretty old game not advertised these days.

May you have a great time living your fantasy life!
    Bronzebreak
  • UItimusUItimus
    Mabinogi Rep: 440
    Hi Whitfield, I love your name!
    Welcome back.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Hey welcome to the forums. If you've visited forum sites for other things you'll find this one familiar. All the usual characters are here. There are nice and supportive folks like the ones you've met in your thread just now. There are folks who are focused on post count so that really the only thing ever say is: mypostcount=mypostcount+1; they'll make them selves obvious soon enough. There are the folks who are very helpful in answering questions, they don't judge, they remember going through what you are perhaps going through and are kind about helping out. Then of course there are the ones who only have negative things to say but as long as they remain just within site guidelines you can only suffer them and try your best to ignore them.

When did you start playing Mabinogi?